𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚕𝚢

𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 2 . 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 3

H L R
ʜᴏᴏᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʀᴇsᴏʀᴛ

🏝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐮𝐧,𝐦𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐨🏝

ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴏᴠ

———

"hello everyone, welcome back to hood love resort." kash spoke in a british accent.

"chile i be feelin so bad for lil leia, she needa stop being so nice sometimes and cuss kizo ass out."

"butt anyways we don't have anything to do today soo let's go see what these niggers doing."

———

"no goofy, you gotta bend yo elbow like this." kizo said trying to teach jaejae how to shoot a basketball.

"ok i give up cause you doin the most." she rolled her eyes.

"well then you just gon be a shitty ass player." he shrugged drinking some water.

"you're mean."

"you just soft." he pushed her.

"you remind me of my old friend in a way, his name was killa."

"he dead assum?"

"no we just don't talk no more." she laughed.

"sooo how many girls you been with since you came here?" she asked as they sat on some beanbag chairs.

"two."

"who was the other one?"

"she left."

"oh damn." she looked to the side.

"so why you not with leia right now?" she eyed him holding in a laugh.

"oh shit." he put his fist over his mouth before getting up to go look for her.

"tj i am not going over there!" she mugged him.

"stop being difficult foe." he laughed.

"mcht i'm tired, finna go take a nap....all alone." she sighed.

"it's only 2pm, you in yo feelings, thats sad." he laughed even harder.

"i'm finna drown you." she mumbled getting up.

"have a good rest lil folks." he smiled waving at her and she flipped him off.

"oh my bad." she mistakenly bumped into kizo on her way out the lounge.

"i was just lookin for you, wassup?" he pulled her back to him.

"nun, finna go take a nap." she mumbled trying to walk away.