𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎!

𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 2 . 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 12

H L R
ʜᴏᴏᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʀᴇsᴏʀᴛ

🏝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐮𝐧,𝐦𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐨🏝

ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴏᴠ

——

"hey guysssss welcome back to hood love resort."

"i know y'all ain't seen me in a minute." she scratched her head.

"but im here now that's all that matters."

"deadbeat." greg mumbled

"watchu say? you just called me a nigger?"

"bitch i never said that stop tryna make me look bad!" he rolled his eyes.

"anywaysssssss everybody let's get into todays episode because i'm not finna be dealing with gregory ass any longer."

————

————

9:45 pm
"mann what the fuck." lee groaned rubbing his forehead.

"these bitch ass niggas." he mugged the air grabbing the ibooproven and water off the nightstand.

they had gotten him drunk as hell last night since today was his birthday and he slept all day.

he looked around and realized that nobody was in the room making him scrunch his face up.

"rise and shine lee, and happy gday my niggaaaaa!" kash said over the speakers.

"preciate it kashmoney." he chuckled and stood up stretching.

"get dressed and head downstairs, you got an uber waiting fa you." she said.

"where everybody at?" he asked getting no response.

he just shrugged and got dressed before going downstairs.

"yoo my nigga fuck you doinnn." he smacked the securities hand away.