𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚜 & 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 1. 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 4

H L R
ʜᴏᴏᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʀᴇsᴏʀᴛ

🏝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐮𝐧,𝐦𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐨🏝

ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴏᴠ
————

"good morningggggggg aaammmerrrricaaaaaa and welcome toooooo hood love resort." kash took a bow as the audience clapped.

"so yesterday we had a fun lil activity for them to do, but there was also a little stir up at breakfast."

"it seems as if eisha and nia are willing to fight for quani's love, but y'all ain't heard it from me."

"anyways, let's go wake our people's up."

"hold on! before we wake them up- we caught some mysterious activity on camera last night! roll the clip."
————
2:47 am

"damn." nia groaned getting up out her bed and walking into the lounge room.

the noise of the door closing woke quani, so he went downstairs also.

"aye lil nia watchu doin up?" he rubbed his eyes walking up to the counter that she was sitting on.

"i couldn't sleep so i just came down here." she shrugged drinking a bottle of water.

"you look cute, why?" quani asked making her smirk.

"watchu talking bout?" she chuckled.

"ion know you just look good." he licked his lips.

"thank you i guess." she adjusted the strap of her two piece pajama.

"can i get a hug?" he walked between her legs with his arms held out.

"boy moveee." she laughed as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"stop playing before yo partner come down hereeee." she said putting her arms on his shoulders.

"but i just wanted a hug." he laid his head on her chest as she tightened her hold around his neck.

"ight cuh go back to sleep." he said picking her up off the counter.

"quaniiii." she tried laughing as quiet as possible.

he walked them over to her bed and gently rested her down beside lee.

"reall playa shit." he whispered before climbing back into bed with eisha.

"shaking my muhfuckin head." -kash
———-

as the light turned on, everyone slowly woke up one by one.

"why this fuckin light tryna blind me every morning." draco groaned.