𝚒 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞

𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 2 . 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 8

H L R
ʜᴏᴏᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʀᴇsᴏʀᴛ

🏝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐮𝐧,𝐦𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐨🏝

ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴏᴠ

———

"aloha gals." kash smiled playing with the flowers around her neck.

"this bitch wanna be moana so bad." greg said.

"if i wanna be moana hoe then you wanna be maui." she rolled her eyes cause he had on the flowers too.

"that's why you built so big, yo upper body big." she laughed.

"i'm really finna beat yo ass." he dropped the camera and ran up on her and they started fighting.

———

"kash done bailed on us, she said we gon get da prize in the morning and it's finna be 12." nia pouted.

"have no fear, greg is here." greg said over the speakers.

"get yo stupid ass on." kash pushed him away.

"anyways guys, the winners of yesterdays challenge must now go and get dressed. not nothing fancy, and wear comfortable shoes."

nia, quani, kizo, and leia went and got dressed and then they came back downstairs.

"head on over to the van outside, the driver will tell you your destination.."

"ouuuuu we get to leaveeeee." quani smiled and him and kizo ran over to the gates like some big children.

when they all got in the van, the driver held up a sign that said 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐋𝐚𝐬 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐚𝐬 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐭, 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐮𝐧

"yayyy we going shoppinggg." leia clapped her hands.

"girl how the hell you read that?" nia asked.

"it said outlet." she laughed.

when they arrived, the driver helped them get out the van and he told them to just pick up whatever they wanted because everything was paid for.

"oh my god i'm finna dieeeee." nia squealed running into the first gucci store.

"uhn uhn i wanna go in here!" quani pointed to the luis vitton store.

"her ass finna get kidnapped." kizo shook his head.

they followed after nia into the gucci store.

"nigga put that shit down, finna be out here looking like peppa pig in that one episode." quani smacked the bucket hat out of leias hand.