𝚋𝚒𝚐 𝚜𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑: 𝚍𝚊𝚢 2

𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 1. 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 14

H L R
ʜᴏᴏᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʀᴇsᴏʀᴛ

🏝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐮𝐧,𝐦𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐨🏝

ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴏᴠ
——-

"HEYYY YALL i lowkey missed y'all like a lot it's only been a day tho."  kash smiled.

"but yea we back with another episode of hood love resort." she smirked.

"yesterday we did the big couple swap with everyone, and we still have bout 24 hours left on the clock so let's go get started with day twoo."

"by the way, y'all saw how lala got ha ass beat LMAO." she burst out laughing.

"why you spell out lmao?" greg asked and the camera went off.

——-

"the fuck." deedee mumbled quickly removing his arm from around eisha.

"man hell naw." he shook his head getting up.

the new temporary couples were sleeping in the same bed.

"lee i'm finna beat yo mutha fuckin ass." leia mugged him as his feet were all up in her face.

"he swear he hate that girl but he all over ha." kiki mugged draco as his legs were crossed over jay own.

"sissy wife we gonna beat his ass cause since when he feel like he could cheat on us?" - kash.

"calm down bae." quani mumbled making nia sit up and mug him.

"uh oh." - kash

everyone got up and got dressed ate breakfast and allat ykyk.

"kizo come here lemme talk to you." yanna patted the spot next to her.

"yooo fake bae." he sat in the spot.

"why you being so stupid?" she tilted her head.

"huh?"

"like why you still making lala feel like you like her when the whole time everyone and they mama knows you want leia."

"you talkin shit." he waved her off.

"no hoe im telling the truth."

"you needa just let ole girl know that you want leia so she could stop being delusional about yo ugly ass."

"i'm not ugly."

"kizo." she straight faced him.

"you buggin, ion know who i want." he mumbled.

"embarrassing, get yourself together." she rolled her eyes standing up and walking away.

"fuck you." he said after she was done far from him.