2

Alec

"Are you going to tell me who sent you or not?" I asked, inserting the knife in his palm, earning cries from him as he kept on begging me not to hurt him despite being given a choice- speak or suffer, the latter chose the second option.

"Pl-please let me go. I did nothing, I don't know any-thing—" He pleaded as tears started rolling down his cheeks.

"Are you seriously crying?" I chuckled at this, taking a knife and began cutting his fingers. "So..." I trailed off, "I know other ways to make you talk." Sighing, i cut his whole left hand off receiving a high pitch cry, "It's the Mexican Mafia Leader. Please stop. Please." He begged.

Of course it's the fucking Mexicans. They never learn their lesson- they knew best than to mess with me.

"Get me a coffin" I ordered to one of the man standing in front of the door, watched the whole scene. He nodded and immediately left to get me what i asked.

"Wh-why d-do you ne-need a co-coffin?", the stuttering of the prisoner gained my attention. A smirk started playing on my lips, “It’s for you. I intend on sending a gift to your dickhead of a boss.”

The man's eyes widened in fear and started shaking, "What?" to be honest, the fear radiating off a person knowing that it's because of you is one of the best feelings ever or so, i think.

Without wasting any more time, I wore a pair of black gloves, proceeded to cut off his other hand, other parts of his body and lastly, his head. By the time I was done detaching him, the coffin I asked was brought here. I picked up his pieces, piece by piece and placed them in the coffin- making a human but a broken and dead one.

My men's eyes widened in fear, exactly how i wanted them to be. Scared and terrified of me.

"B-boss, your mother is asking for you. Breakfast is being served." One of my men came stated. I quickly removed the gloves and left, not wanting to hear another speech about coming late for breakfast from my mother.

Once upstairs, i made my way to the kitchen where everyone was.

"Alec fucking De Santis. Go take a shower," My mother yelled at me upon seeing my blood stained shirt.

"Son, what'd i tell you about coming home covered in blood?", My dad asked shaking his head amusingly at my mom outburst.

"Don't come home covered in blood," I started "But in my defense, i was already home—"

"Alec shower, Now." My mother yelled earning a chuckle from my dad. I rolled my eyes and made my way to my room, took a shower, changed into something comfortable then came downstairs again.

"Wasn't so hard now, was it?" My mom said sarcastically with an eyeroll.

People think we're monsters and they have every reasons to think so. We've killed people, a lot of people.

My parents are the living proof of real love but then again, love makes you weak. I mean, look at my mother for example, she was an assassin and she gave it up. She stopped being The Ghost for us. For her family. I don't blame her and I love her for that but see? It makes you weak. Love is just another weakness and that's why, i'll never fall in love again.

"What's up brother?" My little brother, Axel who was born a year after i did, patted me on the shoulders. I returned the gesture with a smile.

After breakfast, Axel and I went to the main house as we had work to do there. We had recruits coming over who needed to be trained and tested.