15

Mia

We were all around the house, in positions to enter the house any second now. "Do you guys see her?", I questioned through the comms hoping she is alright. "Yup, she is sleeping in what i assume is her room." Noah replied and i let out a sigh of relief.

"Alec, Mia, Go in now." Axel's voice said through the comms. Alec turned to look at me as if asking if im good, i nodded and we bursted the door open, immediately earning the attention of several men.

We kept on dodging their punches and shooting them. So far, we were good. One of the men came infront of me, recognising me, "Mia? If your father—" Not letting him continue his sentence, i shot him between his eyes.

My gaze fell on Alec who was shooting most of the men and fighting some with using his fists. Man, did he look hot. Grabbing my knife, i immediately threw it on a man who was about to shoot Alec. The knife hit his throat, slowly killing him. Alec gave me a small smile before shooting someone who i didn't realise was even behind me.

"Saving each other much?", Axel said with a laugh. I rolled my eyes at him and so did Alec before we continued fighting. Finally making my way upstairs, i bursted open the door my grandmother was staying in.

I was greeted with her, sitting on the bed. She looked up to me and a smile made it's way onto her face along with tears. Not wasting anymore time, i ran to her, hugging her back as she squeezed the life out of me.

"Mi sei mancato tanto. Come stai? come sei stato? oh mio dio, ho così tante domande." She said, hugging me tighter.

[I missed you so much. How are you? how have you been? oh my god, i have so many questions]

"Anche tu mi sei mancata nonna. Sei finalmente libero. andiamocene da qui, si? Parleremo in macchina." I replied, helping her to stand up, holding a gun in my other hand.

[I missed you too grandmother. You are finally free. let's get out of here, yeah? We will talk in the car]

We quickly made our way downstairs and saw about 10 men, surrounding Alec. I knew he could take them considering he had a smirk on his face but i couldn't risk letting him get hurt. 

"Noah, get inside. Take my grandmother to the car. Im gonna go help Alec." I said to Noah through the window as he shot another guy. Giving me a curt nod, he rushed to my side.

"Stay with him. He's a friend. I'll see you in a few minutes." I assured, receiving a nod from her.

"Stay alive." She warned making me chuckle. "I will." One last smile and she left with Noah.

Rushing to Alec's side, i sliced the throat of some men while Alec punched some. Smiling in satisfactory at the dead people, we went outside, inside the car. Alec sat in the driver's seat while i went to sit next to my grandmother in the back with Noah next to her. Axel went to sit in the front next to his brother.

"Caro, hai detto che sono libero. e tu? Sei libero da quel mostro?" My grandmother asked with a frown.

[Dear, you said I'm free. and you? Are you free from that monster?]

"Per adesso". I replied.

[for now]

"Does he still—" she started but shut up immediately when i shook my head, gesturing to Alec, Noah and Axel who were in the car with us.

"We'll talk once we get to the house." I said. Her eyes widened, making me furrow my eyebrow in confusion.

"Whose house?" She questioned.

"Mine." Alec stated, glancing at me through the mirror before looking back on the road.

"Grazie per avermi salvato. Tutti voi ragazzi. sono in debito con te". My grandmother said to them with a smile.

[Thanks for saving me. All of you guys. I owe you.]

"Non ci devi niente. Abbiamo fatto il nostro e salvato la nonna del nostro amico." Axel replied, turning to look at us with a smile.

"He's right. You don't owe us anything." Alec stated, glancing at me again through the mirror.

Within a few minutes, we reached the house. I helped my grandmother out of the car and brought her inside. I mentally facepalm myself as i realised i did not even ask Alec if she could stay here.

"Can you take her inside?" i asked Axel who walked next to me.

"Sure." He said, smiling at my grandmother who smiled back before he took her inside.

I walked back to the car and saw Alec leaning against it with his eyes fixed on his phone. I stood infront of him before saying, "I forgot to ask if you're okay with my grandmother staying here. If you are not, it's ok. I'll just take her back to her old ho—" He looked at me, rambling before cutting me off by slamming his lips on mine. 

My eyes widened at what i am doing but i eventually gave in. Our lips moved against each other perfectly, he asked for entrance which i gave. Breaking the kiss to catch our breaths, he leaned his forehead on mine. "You really should stop talking." He said with a smile before leaving me alone outside, with my question unanswered.

What the hell just happened?