21

Alec

It was 9:00. It's Saturday and I literally had to work to do. So, I told my man to get me a diary. Here I was, on the bed, with a diary in my hands. Who would have thought.

How do I start this?

"You stupid idiot. Start by "dear diary" haven't you been to school or what??" My demon said. I rolled my eyes at his comment.

"Give your diary a name... ", Angel suggested.

A name... Secret. It's name will be secret as it will always be a secret. Ew, if anyone finds out about this, it's humiliation for life.

Let's get started.

Dear Secret,
I just bought you, you know? I actually saved you. Saved you from people who were going to buy you and even threw you away after use. But I, my love, will do no such thing. I'm gonna keep you and tell you My secrets. You have to hide well okay? Cause if someone finds you, then like I said, it's humiliation for life.

Let's start with my past. There was this girl named Victoria. She was beautiful. I met her in a club, we had sex and then I couldn't get her off my mind. She knew who I was and she was not scared. Slowly but surely, I fell in love with her.

One night, I was about to ask her to marry me but when I got home, when I saw one of my men, Dicky, fucking her in one of the guest rooms. Dicky was a real Dick. Get it? In his name, there's the word Dick.

And Victoria? She was enjoying every minute of it. I got so fucking angry that I shot dicky in his arm and when he turned around, I shot him in his Dick. Then I turned to Victoria. I still remember her eyes which were filled with fear.

I gave her one minute to explain and she did. She said she never loved me and was only using me for my money. That's the day I lost it. I killed her. And you know what? I felt free. But now that I met Mia, I started the realise that what I felt for that Veronica was not love. It was just lust. Because I'm feeling the exact same way for Mia except, it's a little more than lust. I think I'm falling for her and I'm not even stopping these feelings. I'm embracing it.

Why? Maybe it's because I want to know how love really feels like. In such a short time, Mia gave me a reason to live. Her. She was the reason I started feeling happy again. She makes me laugh and smile.

Now, how the fuck do I end it?

"Idiot this one, I tell you." Devil sighs. "Write something like 'Write in you again later."  He added

Okay secret. I'm bored now. Write in you again later. Stay a secret, thanks.

I can't believe I just wrote in a diary. Me, the Alec De Santis, the leader of the Italian/American Mafia.  The ruthless mafia King. Oh man, my life is so fucked up.

Mia

"Sooo you're telling me you and my cousin were caught kissing in the kitchen by aunt Alexia??" Chloe said excitedly. Yes, as you all figured out, I told her. Well, she kinda forced me.

I nodded. "Keep it down, will you?"

"Sorry." She smiled.

"I'm bored. Lets go watch a movie downstairs. Axel is already watching one." She stated, I nodded and went downstairs.

Like she said, Axel was in the living room, on the couch, watching a movie.

"Hey girls." He waved at us and gestured us to sit down and we did.

"Didn't know you liked Harry Potter." I stated as I watched.

"You never asked." He replied. "What's your house?"

"Slytherin." I stated. "Yours?"

"Gryffindor"

"Yours Chloe?"

"Gryffindor. Harry's cute." She replied and smiled.

"Hey bro." Axel said looking behind me. "Join us."

"Pass." Alec replied

"Oh come on Alec." Chloe pleaded. "We are watching Harry Potter."

"Not interested." Alec said.

"Mia, tell him to join us. Please?" Chloe asked. What makes her think he'll listen to me? He just said no to his brother and cousin.

"Alec, join us. Please?" Here I asked. Might as well give it a try, right.

He sighs and said "okay." Then came and sat down next to me. Well, im shocked myself.

"Whipped." Axel murmured and chuckled.

"So, who's your house?", i asked Alec.

"Slytherin" he replied. Like me.

"What do you guys like about slytherin??" Chloe asked.

"The colours." I stated

"Snake." Alec stated and each one of us said something.

"The malfoy's attitude."

"Snape."

"Voldermort"

"The name. Better than Potter." Alec stated and I hummed in agreement.

"Okay. Okay. We get it." Axel muttered and rolled his eyes.

We were all watching harry potter and the half blood prince.

"Dumbledore shouldn't have died though. I liked it. Even loved him." Chloe said dramatically.

"Didn't know you had a thing for oldies." I said earning and chuckle from Alec and Axel.

"I'm gonna get something to drink. You people want something?" I asked as I stood up.

"Wine." They all said. I nodded and went to get a bottle of wine and 4 glasses. Once in the living room, I placed the bottle of wine and the glasses on the coffee table. After I poured the drinks, I gave each one of them their glasses and took on myself. I went to sit in Mr seat again but Alec grabbed my waist and pulled me in him.

"Idiota" I muttered and handed him his drink. "You could have spilled all these on me."

He leaned closer to me, I could feel his breath on the back of my neck as he whispered "I wouldn't mind drinking it off you."