20

Mia

I woke up due to the headache i was having right now. I looked at the time on the digital clock which says 2:32 am. I stood up and went to the shower, changed as i slept in the outfit i wore to the party.

Im starving. I said to myself. I went downstairs in the kitchen only to see Alec standing there, on his phone.

I went to the fridge and took a bottle of water. Ignoring his presence. "Why are you not sleeping?" he asked in his hoarse voice.

"I could ask you the same thing."

"I asked first."

"I'm hungry and my head hurts like a bitch."

"Do you remember anything from earlier?"

"Yes."

"You're crazy, you know that?", He asked as I took a gulp of the water. I nodded and he smiled. This man's laugh was beautiful. I never heard him laugh like that and more, I never laughed like that.

He stepped closer to me and I stepped back until I hit the kitchen's counter.

"If you keep walking around in these clothes, it's kinda hard to keep my hands to myself." He stated as he traced my thighs with his fingers.

"I didn't know someone would be in the kitchen at this time." I stated truthfully.

"Well, you were clearly wrong. Now, weren't you, Amore?", He asked as he started leaving trails of kisses on my neck. His fingers pleasuring me in ways I can't describe. He pushed one of his fingers inside of me as he slammed his lips on mine.

"You'll have to keep it quiet." He said in between the kiss as he added a second finger inside of me. I was moaning his name and at this point I didn't care if we weren't the only people living here.

"Shhh, princess." He whispered as I was close. "If you keep making noises like this, you'll wake up the whole house." He added smirking. That's when I came all over his fingers.

He removed his fingers inside of me and brought them to his lips as he tasted myself on his fingers. That was hot...

"You taste so fucking good." He groaned, leaning to kiss me again.

"You're mine." He broke the kiss, looking at me. I raised a questioning eyebrow at him. "Say it." He demanded, "Say that you are mine."

"I'm yours." I said and he kissed me again. I don't know what was happening and I didn't want it to end. But for a fact, I knew that I was falling for Alec and I don't want to stop it. I don't want to stop the feelings. For once, I felt free. He saved me from my father and then he made me feel things I've never felt before. I was happy?

"Ahem... " A fake cough interrupted us and we immediately stopped kissing to see Alexia in the kitchen with a huge grin on her face.

"Get a room guys." She stated and chuckled.

Boy, to say I was embrassed would be an understatement.

I was probably red by now and that didnt go unnoticed by Alec. He moved closer to me and hugged me. He hugged me.

"Come on mom she's blushing because of you." Alec said and chuckled as I burried my face more in his chest. His hands were rested on my hips.

"I'll go to sleep now." I stated as Alec let me go.

"Goodnight, princess." He said and gave me a quick kiss as his mother was still standing in the kitchen.

"Goodnight, Mia. Sweet dreams" Alexia said and smiled. "Night, Alexia." I smiled back at her. With that, I made my way to my room.

Alec

"She's a good girl. Don't ever break her heart." My mother warned me. Why would I break her heart? It's more like I'd break anyone who breaks her heart. Break, kill, torture, you name it.

"It was just a kiss, mom." I stated

"I see the way you look at her, Alec. She makes you happy. I never heard you laugh the way you did earlier when you were with her." Great, I knew it. The whole house heard us.

"Get ready for questions, Alec.", The devil on my shoulder said.

"Don't listen to him, Alec. They are just happy that you are happy. Of course, they'll ask questions but don't you dare be rude, boy." The angel said.

"If you fall in love with Mia and she break your heart like that Victoria did? Then what? Huh? You can't kill your second love." The demon said.

"Oh please. Mia would never do that. She seems like a nice girl and is a lot more beautiful than Victoria ever was." The Angel spoke again.

"Just be careful, mate." The demon warned.

I will be careful, bro. Trust me.

"Alec!! You listening?" My mother interrupted the conversation with my devil and Angel.

"Yeah sorry. I was thinking." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Have a goodnight son. We'll talk tomorrow." She said and left.

"You know, Alec, maybe you should get a diary and write down your thoughts like Mia does. Remember when you asked her why she does it? She said that it helps her. Try it." The Angel suggested.

"Oh yeah, mate. Do it. Then you can write about your daily conversations with your Devil and Angel on your shoulders." The devil secretly laughed.

Good idea. I'll get a diary and start writing. Will it really help though? Only one way to find out.

"For fuck's sake Alec. Stop thinking that much. Just get the damn diary tomorrow. Ask one of your man to bring it to you!" The demon sighs.

"Oh fuck off demon."