19

Alec

She fainted, how much did she even drink? I carried her and placed her in the car. I called Axel and told her that im taking Mia home and will send a car for him and Chloe.

Once home, i carried Mia to her room. I knew she would wake up soon so, i waited.

"Aleccc, what the hell happened?" She sat on the bed and asked.

"You fainted." i stated

"Oooo. Take me back!! Im not done partying!" she exclaimed and started jumping on the bed. Man, she's wasted.

"You just fainted. Get down before you faint again woman." I said as i tried to get her down but failed. I sat on the couch and watched her jump on the bed until she fell on it and said "Im tired already."

I chuckled. Is she ever out of energy?

"Do you want to know what happened to me?" She asked as she sat on the bed playing with her hands.

"No. You'll tell me when you're ready and sober." i replied and she smiled.

If she told me, she's gonna regret it later because she was drunk and its gonna feel wrong. I want her to tell me when she's ready. I'll wait for a lifetime if thats what she wants.

"Can you give me your phone? Just for few seconds." She asked. I looked at confusingly before i handed her my phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked confusingly as she turned it on and switched on 'Flight mode'.

"Im just gonna try something. Chill." she stated and she threw my phone in the air and then it landed on the floor. What the actual fuck?

"What the fuck Mia??" I exclaimed as i glanced at my now broken into pieces phone.

"I thought it would work." She stated and pouted.

"What would?"

"Fly. I thought the phone would fly because i turned the flight mode on."

That's when i lost it. I laughed. Sweet jesus, she's sick. She looked at me confusingly and laughed with me. We were laughing so hard, everyone must have heard us laughing right now. I never laughed like this in my entire life. That one is a crazy woman.

"Wh-why a-are we la-ughing?" She said in between her laughs which made me laugh again.

I took a few minutes to catch my breath. "Go to sleep, princess. Goodnight." I said to her as she burried herself under her blanket.

"Goodnight, Alec." she murmured. I smiled and left her room.

I went to my room, took a shower and went to do some work at the main house. It was still early anyways.

Once at the mainhouse, one of my men came running to me and said "Boss, we have a problem."

"We always have a problem, don't we?" I stated and rolled my eyes.

"You killed a man at the club earlier." He started and looked at me. I gave him the "continue" look as he continued, "He was the brother of the leader of the mexican mafia and he was not alone at the club. They know you killed him and his brother, the leader, vowed to kill the one responsible for death of his brother who is the girl, Mia. You killed bim because he was trying to force himself on her, right?" i nodded. "Thats why, they think the girl is responsible for his death. And they will also be coming for her and you. Both of you." He ended and sighed.

Just the thought of a whole Mafia coming after Mia scared me. I cared about her, too much to let anything happened to her. Im gonna protect her. I will do everything in my power to protect her.

"What are you going to do, boss?" he asked again.

"The mexican leader and i have been at war before I killed his brother and Mia entered my life." I stated. "Let them come. If they want a war, i'll give them a war."

"Yes boss."

I made my way to the office upstairs and burried myself in my work.