6

Mia

I was getting ready to go to Alec's house where dinner was being held. I still don't understand why he wants me to go with him, it's not like I'm gonna run away. If I wanted to, I'd have done that ages ago. I mean, ever since he found out about me.

Glancing at myself in the mirror, i wore a simple black dress which stopped on my knees. A knock on my door made my stop glancing at myself as i went to open the door.

"Ready?" Alec asked as his eyes wandered around my body. I shifted under his gaze before nodding, "Ready." With that, i followed him towards his black Lamborghini which was parked among many other cars

The ride to his parents' house was silent. His house was beautiful. Huge, gorgeous, luxurious. I didnt realise i was drooling over a house until Alec said "Quit drooling. Lets get inside" and chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and followed him inside.

Sweet Jesus.

The inside was more huge than outside. It was beautiful. He was one hell of a lucky guy. My house was huge too but not THAT huge. It was big, big enough for 2 people. I wouldn't call it home though. A home is where you're happy and that was not my case in my prison.

We were soon greeted by a beautiful woman who snapped me out of my thoughts. She gave Alec and me a hug and said "Cara mia, you are gorgeous." i hugged her back and thanked her.

"I am Alec's here... " She pointed to Alec and continued "Mother." i guessed that. They looked alike.

"Son." A deep voice said and came forward to hug Alec. "Dad" Alec replied and hugged him back. It was Ace.

"Who might you be?", Ace asked and held out his hand for me to shake. I shook it and replied while smiling "Mia."

"She's an assassin. Extremely skilled and working for me now." Alec stated and smirked.

"Miaaaaaa!!" Axel yelled and hugged me. I was getting along really well with him. He reminds me of that big brother i always wished i had. That big brother who would always protect me. The one i never had. The one who would protect me and fight my father....

"Axell" I replied in the same tone as him and hugged him back.

"Mother, father, Meet Mia. She can kick your ass in a matter of seconds" Axel stated proudly. Is he sick? I won't be able to fight Alexia De Santis. She's skilled and trained far way better than me. She'd probably kick my ass. Then again, she's old now. I'd probably kick hers. Im not taking any risks.

"Come on, dinner's ready" Alexia said and we all followed her to the dinning room. I sat next to Alec. I didn't exactly chose to sit there, he made me sit there.

"So, Mia, tell me about yourself" Alexia said cheerily.

"Well, there's not much to know about me." I stated truthfully. There really wasn't much to know about me.

"Why dont you tell them how your mission was to execute me?", Alec trailed off. Does that dude wants me dead?

"You what?" Ace asked coldly.

"Don't worry dad. She's on my side now.", Alec stated and chuckled.

"You got a lot of courage indeed. You do realise that the entire —" Alexia stated and i continued it for her "will be after me when i kill their leader. Yes, very much. I know." She chuckled and added "i like you already."

"Told you you'd like her!" Axel stated and laughed earning an eyeroll from Alec.

"Well, who sent you?", Ace asked.

"She is not telling us." Alec said and shrugged his shoulders.

"Why not? You're protecting that person, you do know, right?" Alexia said. I'd never protect that bastard, my father, never. Im protecting my grandmother from him.

Im not protecting him. He can rot in hell for all i care.

"Who can rot in hell?", Alec whispered to me. I said that loud, didn't i?