Chapter 1 the first game

"I'm always lonely but this is different because I can't see a single person anymore" I said.

Y/n decides to go get some food because she's hungry and you don't have to pay anymore, but right after she had something to eat she sees something bright and quickly runs over there to see what's going on. She finds out it's some type of game arena and enters it and she finds people already there. She was so happy that people were here and now she knew that she wasn't alone anymore and was happy but it all ended when she realised the game was going to kill everyone if we don't do the right thing and in this game we must find the right door to open and there was a lot of arguing and even one girl died! But somehow there was this one dude who had figured out a way to pick the right door and the reaming 5 including me had made it out alive.

" we made it out alive " I said.

And at the end of the last door there was a table and a card on it, it was a 3 of clubs.
I was confused why but we took it anyway, and right as we were about to leave a man who was badly injured was talking about how we will never make it to the original world again and how his visa expires today and all of a sudden a laser pointed at him from above and he died. After that it said that we now have a 3 day visa, I learnt one thing from that man and it was that once your visa ends you must go back in a game which was depressing  but oh well. I followed the group of people and their names were arisu, Karube,Chota and Saori. We sticked together and enjoyed ourselves while it lasted and finally we had to go back in a game and that was where I met my first crush...