The beach Chapter 5

Me, arisu and Usagi are in different places with walkie-talkies in our hands communicating to each other and arisu asked.

"Hey do you guys see anyone with some type of locker thing around their wrist because if they do then they are a group because if I remember correctly during our tag game 2 people had them" he said.
"I can see 4 people with them" I said.
" I see 2 people here" Usagi says.
"They look like their about to go in a car now" arisu said.
"There off!" He says.
"Same here" I say.
"Me too" says Usagi.
We all start following the cars and running as fast as we can so that we don't lose them. Finally we made it and we realise that there was this huge type of mansion that was called " the beach".
"So this is where we're gonna get the answers?" Usagi says.
"Yep this is it" arisu said.
But then out of nowhere a gun was pointed at arisu and before I could say anything I was knocked out from behind same with Usagi and arisu. We wake up in a room and one girl says
"Good morning" the girl says.
"Sorry we were harsh on you we found out someone was snooping around the beach" a man says.
"What are your motives" another girl says.
"We just wanna know the answer to where everyone in Tokyo went and what this game is about" arisu says.
Just after he said that a man came in saying
"Exactly. We know both of your answers two the questions you have" he says.
"Welcome, to the beach, the utopia" he says.
The man tells the people to open the door and when it opened there were cards painted on this large piece of paper covering the wall and crossed out ones and some not. He goes on how if we collect all the cards we can see everyone again. Usagi ask if that means we can all return to the original world and he says no and says how only one person may go to the original world. He goes on how we all have collected a lot of cards and how we could be useful so he says that he will make us apart of the beach and goes on and on about other things and answers some questions and then gets to a point saying there are only 3 rules to the beach. 1.you must wear swimsuits here.. I was confused but whatever and then says "your free to drink, take drugs or even have sex. Then says how they damaged all door locks with glue so that we can't hide anything and then my mind goes " wait what so no privacy?!" Rule 2. All playing card belongs to the beach "wow" I say in my mind. So they take all our hard-worked cards away from us and I'm like in my mind "wow that fucking bitch" and then says if we get more cards we get higher levels. Then arisu says " what if I refuse your offer" he said. And the the man said rule 3. This is the last rule..... death to the traitors. Tensions rise and then he starts laughing crazy and I'm like POV "umm are you ok?" Then goes on about how we have a 7 of hearts which brings memories of when our friends died. Then he says "well enjoy your stay at the beach!".
There was a lot of people here and arisu had already came out with his swimwear and soon did Usagi and then I was last and everyone kinda stared but I was still wearing my mask anyway but my swimsuit ehhh it was cool and it was mine anyway.

(Pretend i have a mask on)
We sorta just stand there and we also notice two girls staring at us very intensively but we just ignore it. Now we were in a club and still just standing there and what bothers me was the fact that I could see people having sex and I'm like POV "ewwww only because it's not me but their in a public place!!" But oh well anyway all of a sudden a certain noise comes and someone yells "it's time for the games!!" And everyone starts cheering and moving to another place and start yelling "hatter hatter hatter!" And the man that some to us came out I guess that's his name. And makes a big speech bla bla bla and we all get split up into different games except me and arisu and of course well I mean in the end we all reunited back at the beach And all of a sudden a girl came to us and it was the one that me and arisu played the game with and says if any of us are dating and we were shocked by the question although I kinda did ship arisu and Usagi but ehhh whatever.

Sorry for ending it like this but this is just part 1