10 of hearts (part 2) chapter 13

"Find the one who murdered momoka, the burn them in the fire of judgement" Ann says.
"A witch hunt?, sounds fun" Niragi says.
"The game has already begun" Usagi says.
"Hey" Niragi says to Usagi in the ear.
"All right, lets search for the witch!" Niragi says.
The militants start coming this way and Chishiya and Kuina decide to go somewhere else.
"Hey you" a random girl says to the girl that's best friends with momoka.
"Why weren't you with her today" she says.
"What" she says.
"Why were you late? Weren't you always with her?" Another man says.
"Is she the witch?" Niragi says.
"It's not me" the girl says.
"Well know once we throw you in the fire!" Niragi says.
"I was in my room! I'm not lying! She says.
"You two were always together, but today you happened to not be with her?" A man says.
Niragi starts to laugh.
"All right, it's decided, She's the witch! Drag her to the fire!" Niragi says.
"Come on" a militant says.
"Hoist her up" another says.
"Stop it!" The girl says.
"Here we go" a man says while dragging her on his shoulder with three other militants.
"I didn't do anything!" She says.
"Stop this!" She says.
"Calm down" Mira says while blocking the way with usagi.
"Let go of asahi" Mira says.
"There should be other suspects" Usagi says.
The militants than dropped her on the floor.
"Where were you guys, and what were you doing? Can you prove it?" Usagi says.
"Just say it" she yells.
"Both of us were having a good time in the same room, right?" Niragi says to Usagi.
"Everyone will take turns reporting what they've been doing in the past hour" Ann says.
"There's blood on her!" A girl yells to Ann.
Ann then reminds herself of what she was doing before.
"Don't get the wrong idea" she says.
"Now this is getting interesting" Niragi says.
"Could you be the witch?" Niragi yells.
"Your wrong!" Ann says.
"This is hatters blood" she says.
"Hatters blood?" Everyone says.
"I was checking hatters body, that was when the blood got on it" she says.
"His body?" A girl says.
"Hatter was murdered" Ann says.
Everyone was shocked except for the people who already knew.
"Hatter was...." someone says.
"Why did you keep it from us!" Someone else says.
"The executives believed this would put everyone into confusion" Ann says.
"Are you guys hiding more things from us? Hey!" A man said.
"Stop whispering among yourselves! He says.
"Calm down" number 2 says.
"This bullet was stuck inside hatters body" Ann says while holding up the bullet.
"The firing marks align with the firearms we have here" she says.
"What" Niragi says,
"This means someone at the beach killed hatter" she says.
"Hey, could it be that the witch killed hatter?" A girl says.
"I mean, doesn't that sound plausible given the timing of the events?" She says.
"The witch must be among them-" she says but then stops.
Before I know it she was stabbed by a katana in her back! This is ridiculous and from watching above it makes me feel even worse.
"How troublesome" a militant says.
"Let's just burn everyone we find" he says.
"If someone among us is the witch, then everyone other than the militant member is the witch." Aguni says.
"Who's the witch?" Aguni questions everyone.
"Come forward" he says.
"If nobody does..... then I'll throw everyone into the fire" he says.
Everyone is in shock and starts murmuring to themselves until Niragi yells all of a sudden and then starts shooting his gun upwards to the ceiling! Then everyone starts to yell and quickly run away.
" oh no!" Someone says.
"Run" someone says.
Usagi then goes to the girl that almost went in the fire, her name was asahi and usagi then tells her to get up quick and they both start to run but before they do she grabs another phone which was for arisu.
"Let's split up and comb through the entire group!" Niragi says.
"Don't let anyone escape!" He says.
"Are you really going to do this? We were all allies!" A man from the militants says.
"What?" Niragi says.
"If the game doesn't end after you hunt down everyone, then we'll eventually have to kill each other-" he says and then stops because he then got shot from Niragi.
"Burn him, I have no need for useless people" aguni says.
"Let's go!" Niragi yells.
Everyone is running and then the militants finally catch up with a group of people but they hesitate to shoot but then niragi comes out and shoots some of them and tells them to quickly shoot them down so they hesitate but start shooting them.
With usagi and other people
Usagi and asahi finally stop somewhere and usagi tells the girl to stay here and hide because usagi wants to go find arisu but asahi doesn't want too, and then two guys come along and one of them knows usagi and usagi kinda remembers him because he was from the tag game.
"Hey, it's me" he says putting his hands up.
"Let me help you!" He says.
"You and arisu helped me in a game before" he says.
"She hesitates but then says
"Help me find arisu" she says.
They both nod and then hear some shooting and screaming a little near them.
"Those guys are actually series about that" the man says.
"There closing in" the mans friend says.
"Let's hurry" Usagi says.
They all start running somewhere else fast.
With y/n
I used to have the militants only targeting me eversince the incident before but now the militants are after everyone and idk what to do but I'm thinking of using my powers a bit you know to help some people that are still alive or are on the blink of death but it's too risky me, arisu and usagi said not to reveal my powers yet and I also said that I would get permission from both of them for now at least so I decide to go search for arisu too but also try and meet up with usagi at the some time as well.
With Chishiya and Kuina
"All of them are nuts" she says while watching the security cameras around the whole building.
"How unpleasant" Chishiya Says.
"Why would they go so far just to survive?" He says.
"There's no way they'll find the witch like this!" Kuina says.
"The witch could be you, Kuina.." Chishiya says.
She turns to Chishiya and says
"The same goes for you" she says.
It's silent but then Kuina looks at one specific room where Ann is and she looks likes she's searching for something...

Hey guys so I forgot to mention this and I'm saying this because the part will come very soon but y/n and Niragi were actually high school friends and at some point y/n
will start to tell that to Niragi soon..... and it will be sorta like a flashback but not for too long... I think but hope you guys are enjoying this book so far :)

Should i continue posting or no? Give me a sign pls because idk if imma continue or not but i will keep posting for now i guess?