My first crush Chapter 2

It was a game of tag. Me, arisu and Karube went in the game and there was a man in a white hoodie but I couldn't see him very well but when the game started I was able to get a good look on him  and when I saw him I had a feeling I kinda just blushed because my cheeks were a little red and I felt like i had a crush on him but I knew it wasn't the time to be talking about this stuff, I mean there's a tagger which was going to kill us and tbh a really weird  and kinda funny horse mask with a gun and people were dying and I'm just here talking about crushes so I just went to go focus on the game more and finally me and arisu found the safe zone and just as arisu was going to open the door my um crush came... I was lucky because I had a mask on so he couldn't see my face at all which was a good thing because if he had he would probably realise my cheeks were red but anyway when we went inside the safe zone there was another stupid fu****g horse mask person with a gun and I tried to get the gun out of their hands but I got hit in the head with it which made me kinda dizzy but luckily arisu districted them and they went after him instead of me. Arisu was a let hold  them off but it was no use then a girl came in saying " you called for help" and then the gun started shooting towards her so Chishiya got his shocker and passed it to the girl and she tased their leg and in 2 seconds arisu and the girl jumped and on 1 second they both pushed the button and I gotta say that was an amazing scene I just saw but anyway karube was alive although he was badly injured but I'm just happy we all survived and karube found a walking talkie that said come to "the beach" and the person karube worked with to kill the other horse masked person suddenly disappeared but we went back to where Chota and Saori were and told them about this beach thing and bla bla bla but I gotta say I hope I see that man again because he really did just take my heart...

The end
sorry guys I forgot to mention the fact that y/n wears a mask because when she was younger she... always had dirty stuff on her face and barely washed her clothes so people called her ugly and stuff but now she would do what a regular person does and what she doesn't know is after she showers because that's when she takes her mask off she never looks in the mirror to realise that ......... she's.......... BEAUTIFUL!