"The beach" the game. Chapter 11

Arisu is tied up in a room on a chair and has duck tape everywhere on his face except his nose so he can breath ofc but Niragi talks to him about how he knows his visa is expiring soon and that they'll just kill him by making the laser do all the work and stuff and laugh at him and then leave the room but before doing so Niragi says something how he's gonna enjoy some time with Usagi... which pissed arisu off a lot but he couldn't do anything so he just sat there waiting for his death to come knowing it was the end for him.....
With others (Ann)
Ann secretly goes inside the main room where they have meetings and all to still see hatters body dead lying on the table and she used her tools to get the bullet out so that she can discover more about it.
With Chishiya & Kuina
"Aguni is still in his room" Kuina says.
"But I'm so bored right now" she says.
"Then, shall be proceed with our plan" Chishiya says over the radio.
"Idk if arisu is clever or stupid" he says.
"There's no way the cards would all be kept within a ordinary safe"he says.
"Then where is the real safe" Kuina says.
"When arisu found the fake safe" Chishiya says.
"Aguni, who usually doesn't waver, was looking at a certain location "he says.
"I believe that the contents of the envelope did not contain a passcode or an empty letter" he says.
"But instead, it might have been a drawing" he says.
Chishiya heads to where aguni was looking at and it was a picture frame hanging on a wall and it had a deer on it. He takes of the frame and sees a safe behind it.
"Found it" he says.
"So you used him for this?" Kuina says back.
"To gain something, you need to lose something" he says.
"He's just a sacrifice. Things like this  happen often, don't they?" He says.
"No, not at all" Kuina says back.
"I really don't wanna be your enemy" she says.
"People often tell me that" Chishiya says.
One of the militants than comes through the hallway where Kuina was and she just hides the walkie-talkie and stays quiet with her head down while the militant keeps walking then stops in his tracks and turns around to see Kuina and ask if she's seen y/n somewhere and she says no so he just keeps walking.
Chishiya then opens the safe with the code before and it opens to a box and inside that box we're the cards.
With Usagi
"Let me go!" She yells.
"Your too noisy" another militant says.
"Hurry up" another man says.
"Stop struggling" the man says.
Let go!" Usagi yells.
"Heava-ho" both of the mans say.
"There you go"one says.
And they throw Usagi on a bed, and quickly restrain her with two other people holding her legs and arms.
"Stop moving" a man says.
"Let me go!" She then says.
Then niragi comes in the room while whistling, and puts his gun down.

                                                                                           Little smut scene!!

Niragi then goes on the bed on top of Usagi and then takes her jumper off slowly with the zipper down.and then reveals her swimsuit.
"Rape, assault, fraud, arson, murder.... why do you think these crimes are punishable by law?" Niragi says.
Niragi then takes his tongue out and starts licking her leg.
"Why is it that they are prohibited by law?" He asks Usagi.
"That's because they are part of human nature " he says. And starts licking her stomach.
"Left to our own devices, humans will rape, steal, and kill each other" he says.
"That's just who we really are" he says.
And he opens just a little bit of her upper swimsuit and licks it but not showing her .... boobs ofc.
"But there are no laws here" he says.
"Isn't it a waste to not do all these things?" He says.
"Such human nature empowers us!" He says.
Then he starts to kiss usages lips but then Usagi bits his tongue really hard that it starts bleeding and he starts screaming really loud and then he punches/slaps? Usagi two times!
"Stop fucking around" he says madly.
"The fun is just beginning" he says.
All of a sudden the room Usagi is in has a tv which lights up and everyone is then shocked.
With Chishiya
He starts walking to where the exit of "the beach" is.
"I guess it time to say goodbye to this, too" he says while taking off his bracelet thing with Kuina already there.
"Don't you feel sorry for him? Arisu, i mean" she says.
"Feel sorry?" He says.
"Yes" she says.
"I feel really sorry for him" Kuina says.
"Is there anything we can't do in order to survive?" Chishiya says.
"If your so worried,then you should help him, Kuina" he says.
Kuina just looks down silently and then says.
"Wait, what about the other girl like the one with the mask... they haven't caught her right? I mean who knew she knew what you were thinking" she then says.
Chishiya stops quietly then starts to think because well............... let's just say he actually was kinda interested in y/n because she wears a mask and she managed to figure out a bit of what he was planning and he always thought of what she would look like with her mask off because he also really liked her hair and her name plus he doesn't know what she even sounds like yet.... so she's very mysterious to him.
"Well..... theres not much we can do now, right?" He says.
"I guess" Kuina says.
Just as Chishiya was about to walk out the exit he then realised something and just as Kuina was about to leave Chishiya told her to stop and she did the stepped back a bit so Chishiya then threw his bracelet and a laser fame out of nowhere and then that's where they realised "the beach" was actually a game arena.