The meeting chapter 7

"Those who have nothing to do here leave we are about to have a meeting" hatter says.
Everyone including the militants sit down and oh no in a bad and good way because my crush is here too.....
He waves at us and once agin saved by my mask Oof now I wonder what's going on and bla bla bla.
They announce what cards they now have and how 10 of hearts have never appeared in a game before and that we've never had a single face card too. If there are no face cards were left with just 10 hearts. They start discussing about all this ten of hearts thing and if it's even in Tokyo but another man says that a game arena hasn't been found outside of Tokyo and bla bla bla and then goes on about how hatter also needing to replenish his visa soon too and bla bla bla and then how he says that no matter what game it is I will accomplish it. Then hatter calls us somewhere else and starts kissing and kinda making out with two girls in front of us and I-I have never been more uncomfortable in my life and bla bla bla and then we call it a night.

Sorry this is short I just got a bit dizzy of writing so I took a break for a bit and shortened this chapter but don't worry there is still more.