The beach chapter 6 (part 2)

"Hey! Shut that crappy music off" someone says walking in a group.
"If you wanna maintain peace around here don't get involved with them it will only end up bad.. their called the militants and their in charge of all weapons at the beach. Their leader is aguni followed by the others in the group. We've only started to make peace with them but a conflict between the two parties could happen anytime" Kuina says.
Suddenly the leader stopped at his tracks and he knew us because we all were in that tag game and we recognised him too.
"What happened to your pal?" Aguni says.
We go silent.
" I see he died"
"What a shame"
"So only the small fish survived"
"Do you know each other?" Kuina says.
Aguni looks at Usagi then me.
"You, bring those two woman over"
" yes" another man says.
"Hey!" Arisu says.
"Stop, don't get yourself involved" Kuina says.
" our boss says he wants to have a taste of you" he says.
"Ewww" i say very very silently and it just sounded like a small mumble too.
"What did you say" he said.
I go silent
"Come both of you" he says.
"Stop it" arisu says grabbing the mans arm.
"What should we do with this kid" the man says.
" break his legs so he dies in the next game" aguni says.
"Yes, you guys!" The man said.
"Bring those two woman to him" he said.
"You come with me"he said to arisu holding his arm.
" stand up you two" another man says.
Arisu lets his hand go from the mans hand and people start to corner him and I get mad so just as I was gonna speak up hatter comes.
"Is this a fight?" He says.
And they get into a little chat and then at some point hatter says to aguni.
"Who is your boss?" He says.
Aguni goes closer to hatter and says anxiously.
" it's you all right" Aguni says and then leaves with the others. Hatter says for me and arisu to come as well to the meeting for some reason but leaves Usagi out for I have no idea why but we just go anyway.

Hey guys hope your liking it so far and I'm adding some changes since there's a extra person in this story which is y/n it will change so yeah.. hope your liking this story so far.