Chapter 1: Lost in the Rain

"Some people come into your life just to leave you with nothing but memories."

Narrator POV

Narrator POV

It was currently 5 30 am. The streets filled with nothing but silence. As the rains soothing tune made the girl playing the guitar feel soft.

There sat Minyoung right near her glass windows with her old guitar in between her hands.

Humming a soft tune as her hands played with the strings of the guitar creating a beautiful melody.

Her gaze fell onto the droplets of water on her windows which were practically racing to get to the bottom of her window.

Or that's what she liked to imagine.

"Hey that's cheating you guys can't run together."

She scolded the drops of rain which decided to join each other.

Now why was she up at 5 am when she could be dreaming about donuts right now.

She didn't know either.

She found herself suddenly awake at the sound of the rain. Which was weird because she sure is a heavy sleeper.

"I should probably take a shower might as well get started with my day."

She gently raised her guitar from her lap before returning it to its original place.

Still humming the same tune she made her way to her washroom.

After a nice 25 minutes of being under the lukewarm water. She wrapped her towel around her body.

When she finished drying her silky, black mid length hair

She decided to wear something a little warm.

In the end she paired a black turtle neck shirt with a set of jeans.

Simple and cozy yet somewhat stylish.

It was currently 6 30 am and she still had about an hour before school starts.

"Perfect" she mumbled mentally cursing at herself for forgetting that her mom left yesterday to visit her aunt in daegu.

"Now I have to cook for both me, that annoying ass of a brother and dad. I'm not even good in cooking." She complained.

After what felt like an eternity and a kitchen that looks like the world war three took place in it, she managed to make 3 sandwiches.

Minyoung basically inhaled the sandwich-

"30 mins I better get going." She exclaimed as she checked her watch

The girl quickly put on her white Nike shoes and grabbed her bag before making her way out of the house.

Slowly making her way towards the bus she hoped that her friend was already there.

Sitting alone in a bus filled with noisy teens was a big no for her.

She reached the stop as she sat down on one of the benches sighing.

"Youngieeee" a voice squealed as Miyoung couldn't help but crack a smile.

Short chap cuz this is the starting, also who from the cast do you think is her friend 😯