Chapter 11: Safe Secrets

People lose the beauty inside of them while they search for the beauty outside

Narrator POV

Her hands clutched the strands of her backpack tight as she scurried towards her locker. It was already the next day, Minyoung couldn't sleep all night so she ended up coming to school earlier than usual.

And what's the first thing that came into her mind, the letter. But the thing is she didn't even start writing it. After last nights' incident the letter completely left her mind.

So now here she is hands wrapped around a pen as a blank piece of paper lays in her locker base.

"What do I write." She muttered frustrated cause of the lack of ideas.

Minyoung somehow finished writing it but students have already started to gather near the lockers.

She quickly folded the letter and opened Hyunjins locker. Her hands gently placed it inside his locker before closing it.

She lightly banged her forehead on the locker her hands grasping it's sides as a sigh left her mouth.

"Minyoung?" A voice spoke as the owner of the voice placed his hands on her shoulder.

Oh shit it's Hyunjin isn't it. Minyoung started to panic, no please no I can't get caught this easily.

She gathered all the courage that was left inside of her before slowly turning around.

And as soon as she turned around her eyes met the ones of Kim Seungmin.

"Oh- uh- Seungmin uh hi, I- I was just passing by yeah- I gotta go yeah- I- have class byee" She sluttered quickly turning around in hopes of leaving the place.

"It was you wasn't it." Seungmin accused her with one of his brows raised in a questionable manner.

"Nope what are you talking about it was not me who put that letter in his locker." She denied before trying to get away ones again

"Gotcha, I don't remember mentioning anything about the letter" Seungmin spoke making her stop in her tracks once again. He had a proud smirk plastered on which was actually highly irritating.

"Don't worry your secrets safe with me, Good luck!." He cheered her on before making his way towards his locker leaving Minyoung dumbfounded.

By that time the bell had already rang and it was time for them to get to class, so she did the obvious.

Hyunjin POV

I arrived at the gates way later than I anticipated as I was already 30 minutes late. I swear I'm gonna she traffic someday.

It's going to take me at least 10 more minutes to get to class so why not skip it.

I made my way to my locker so I could grab the books for my second class which happened to be computer science.

I soon reached my lockers as my hands were already grabbing the handle, opening it. And there it was the letter, I honestly wasnt expecting another letter but It was right there.

My hands already picked it up and now we're unfolding it.

This time it read:

Wassup Hyunjin,

Hi it's me again, you must be creeped out well it is creepy butt guess what. It took me 25 minutes just to figure out what to write, I should honestly take some advice from my friends.

I'm actually kinda scared not gonna lie, like what would be your reaction when you find out who it is. No offense but you may wanna clean up your locker it's uhm untidy. Uh well I don't know any pickup lines but I heard someone use it on their crush soo-

Are you a keyboard, cause you are just my type-

Eww ok byee, STAY HYDRATED

From Y

"Now that was probably the nicest way to describe this mess" I thought as my eyes travelled to my 'untidy' locker.

I should actually start trying to find this person.

Only 1 read in the last chapter-