Chapter 3: Friendship

Its your world, and I'm just in it.
Even sober I'm not thinking straight

Narrator POV

Minyoung was done with her first class and had about an hour before her next class starts.

She was extremely disappointed at herself.

You see,

The night before her test she went out with her friends completely neglecting her studies.

And she regretted it the moment she saw the test paper.

She was determined to get better grades in her next test so the girl made her way to the library.

Her hands swiftly took out all her books and pens and started her boring study session.

She was overflowing with motivation as her hands noted down every single important information from the books.

There were pages everywhere and colored pens were scattered around.

Picking up a blue colored pen the girl wrote down.

"Primary (1°), secondary (2°) and tertiary (3°) alcohols are those in which as the OH group is attached to a primary, secondary and tertiary carbon atoms respectively."

She was completely frustrated

"Bruh I don't even know any of these when did we learn about these."

Her hands ran through her hair in frustration as she tried to focus on her notes.

'ding'

It was already time for the next class, Minyoung was quick to react as her hands grabbed every single piece of paper and pens shoving them inside her bag before turning back on her heels and making her way towards the door.

As she made her way to the class through the busy hallway she bumped into someone causing their books to fall down.

"Oh shit I'm sorry."

She bent down trying to pick up the books.

"Minyoung?" the other girl asked as her tone sounded more like a question.

Minyoungs gaze immediately went up after she heard the familiar voice.

"Yeseo, Right?"

Minyoung stood up with the girls books in her hands.

"Yess, it's been so long!"

Yuh, I'm tryna introduce all the cast members asap so hang on there (◡ ω ◡)