Chapter 9: The letter

I stay up all night,
tell myself I'm alright, every night I'm dancing with your ghost

I stay up all night,tell myself I'm alright, every night I'm dancing with your ghost

Hey Hyunjin,

Hope you are having a great day ahead, I don't really know how to write these sort of stuff so this is going to be really cheesy

Ok nvm I'm just going to throw in a compliment I can't do this.

Your smile lights up the entire room-

Yup this is it byee

From Y

The letter read;

A smile slowly crept up to the boys face, as he let out a small chuckle.

"Cute" he muttered under his breath.

He sure wasnt a fan of letters, let alone the ones related with the word 'love'

But this might have just made his day, it's not an everyday thing where you get letters from someone. So he might as well cherish this.

The letter soon found its way to his pocket as he turned around only to see his best friend grinning in the creepiest way possible.

"What's that" Seungmin questioned pointing at his pocket with a smug look printed on his face "Does someone have a crush on our hyunnie"

He asked this time with an even weirder tone

Hyunjin was definitely flustered but managed to make up a reply

"Nope just something related to school." He replied opting for a calm and laid back look.

He was already walking towards the cafeteria with a curious Seungmin following him.

"Oh come on what kind of student smiles after seeing school work" The brunette whined following around the slightly taller guy like a lost puppy.

The raven tried to avoid all the questions as he started to fasten his pace.

In the end he succeed in making the younger shut up.

The boys soon arrived to the cafeteria as they quickly got into the line.

Luckily it wasn't too long.

Hyunjin was eager to get his food as he skipped breakfast this morning.

Little did he know there right behind him was Minyoung.

She doesn't even remember how she got pushed into the same line as Hyunjins but she was definitely not enjoying it.

Especially after that letter she left at his locker.

She was anxious and nervous as hell.

What if he figured out it was her and started avoiding her?

What if he didn't even bother reading it and threw it away?

What if he found it stupid?

The girl was lost in her thoughts as she made it almost at the start of the line.

With only Hyunjin being the one who's blocking her place.

"Shit he's gonna turn around and see me" The girl reluctantly thought.

But she was too late as Hyunjin was already quick enough to turn around.

"Oh hey Yong" The boy greeted with his usual cheerful tone.

Wait so he didn't understand it was her YES.

She was too busy trying to figure everything out as the boy spoke again.

"Earth to Minyoung" Hyunjin stated waving his hands.

"Oh- uh hi?" she slurred out.

"Jeez who put you on drugs min." The raven said with a teasing tone almost cracking up.

"Idk ask Yeseo" she replied before shrugging her shoulders as she made her way to one of the vacant tables.

Hyunjin was quick to catch up with as they sat down in sync.

The rest of the lunch break was pretty normal as the teenagers exchanged a few words here and there.

Minyoung was more than relieved to see Hyunjin being normal.

She didn't have much time to celebrate as it was already time for their next class.

She had this class with Yeseo

Honestly she didn't want to see Yeseo at this moment.

Minyoung was sure like SURE that Yeseo was going to bombard her with questions.

She slowly made her way towards her class hoping to not see Yeseo.

"MINYOUNG THERE YOU ARE!" an overly excited voice spat out.

"Ah shit here we go again"

Sorry for the long wait, I'll make sure to upload more BUT ANYWAYZ SOMEONE COMMENT SOMETHING 👀