Chapter 17: Seen

And so I'm gonna play the role,
There might be some tears on my pillow

And so I'm gonna play the role,There might be some tears on my pillow

Minyoung POV

I ran through the school hallways trying to hide my face to atleast save myself from some of the embarrassing remarks that I would get tomorrow.

The chocolate milk dripped from my off white cardigan creating a not so perfect trail behind me.

That bloody janitor deserves this for making me get detention when i had forgotten to crumple my sheet before throwing it into the trash bin.

My legs stopped right in front of the washroom as my hand quickly twisted the knob causing the door to open.

I ran into the washroom like my life depended on it before letting my eyes fall onto one of the many mirrors in the gigantic washroom.

"OH MY GOSH" I screeched while looking at myself in the mirror.

The chocolate milk had completely stained my cardigan and it even got to my hair!

I quickly ran the faucet and began to rinse my hair in hopes of getting rid of some of that sticky liquid. After about a minute or two of aggressively massaging my hair against the water I started focusing on my clothes.

What was I supposed to do about this now, I didn't pack any extra clothes as we didn't have gym class today. I rushed to get my phone out only to realize that my friends always turned their phones off when working on a project. Yep, I was doomed.

I'm definitely not mentally prepared to wait in the washroom till the bell rings and then running out. I was about to lose the last bit of hope I had when...

Notifications <3
Instagram

-seungmo_213 wants to dm you!

"Huh" I mumbled in pure confusion before clicking on his text.

Um hey, I kind of saw what happened

And I may or may not have assumed
that you need a pair of clothes

I mean section b doesn't have any gym class
today.

Seen at 12:17 pm

Umm, well your guess is correct my
friend, do you mind asking Yeseo if she has
some clothes to spare

Delivered at 12:19 pm

Welp that was too late of a reply
as I'm actually outside the girls washroom

Seen at 12:19 pm

"What!" I silently shouted before sprinting towards the door. I slowly twisted the knob and opened the door slightly to the point where you can only see a bit of my face.

There stood the one and only Kim Seungmin with what seemed like an overly oversized hoodie and sweatpants.

"Uhh, well I did not really get the time to ask Yeseo, and these are all I have so umm you might have to work with these" The boy who stood in front of me muttered while scratching the back of his neck.

"Oml, you didn't have to do this, I promise I'll treat you to lunch tomorrow" words were practically flowing out of my mouth as I continued to express my gratitude.

"Nah, even though we are not that close, friends are supposed to help each other out right, but I don't mind a free bowl of noodles" he stated, his expression changing with every word.

I thanked him once again while he handed me his clothes before running back to his class.

Now that is who you call a savior.

I made my way towards one of the stalls before getting inside and locking the door.

Putting the hoodie on was not that troublesome but the pants sure were.

They kept on slipping down and I ended up having to fold that mf 3 times for it to stay put. Today is definitely going to be a long day.

Within the time I got out of the stalls I got greeted with another text, this time from someone else.

Notifications <3
Instagram

Hyun_llama6 sent you a text!

Yo, are you okay do you need
anything.

Seen at 12:27 pm

Nah, I'm fine your friend was
kind enough to lend me his clothes.

Delivered at 12:28 pm

My friend?

Seungmin,Han,Felix or Jeongin

Seen at 12:28 pm

Seungmin

Seen at 12:29 pm