Chapter 6: Confusion

"Some people need 3 dozen roses, and that's the only way to the prove you love them"

Narrator POV

After that long conversation that Minyoung had with her friend she was now buried in confusion.

Flashback

"So your telling that hyunsuk- or hyunmin whatever his name is IS YOUR FRIEND." Yeseo was obviously struggling with getting the name right but that wasn't the main problem.

"Yes." A short reply was all she could manage as nervousness began taking over her. Her hands grasping the cup tight to the point it might break as she somehow managed to bring it up to her lips once again.

"Girl, what are you waiting for just go and tell him you like him." Yeseo was laid back in her char sipping on the warm drink.

"That's the problem, I feel like it's going to ruin our relationship, I don't want to lose a great friend." Yes she was scared, not to face the rejection but to see her precious friendship fade away right in front of her eyes.

"Hmm, I've watched enough movies to not come up with something." Confidence was definitely noticeable in her tone and that sly smirk she had plastered on her face wasn't helping either.

"Huh" That's the only word that came out of Minyoungs mouth as she was now eager yet confused.

"Simple you'll be his Secret Admirer."

Minyoung basically choked on her drink after hearing those words.

Secret Admirer

"Do you have a cold or something, are you sick" Minyoung exclaimed as she slightly stood up from her chair before placing the back of her hand on her friends forehead.

Yeseo immediately removed her friends hand before she started explaining.

"Look hear me out, this is going to smooth af alright. You'll just write like what a letter to him everyday maybe even a rose and place it in his locker but do not mention your name tho."

"And how will he find out it's me" Minyoung replied rasing one of her eyebrows. She was disgusted by how cringy it sounded but it is worth a try right.

"That's the thing you'll just have to hope that he figures out, buy maybe give him some hints."

Yuh finally some progress in the storyline.