Chapter 12: Friends

And even in the cold nights I'll be there to hold you in my arms and let you know that you'll be alright

Minyoung POV

It was soon the last class of the day, I was completely worn out and wanted to just lay down in the comforts of my bed. But life had other plans for me.

Just as I finish packing my bag, Hwayoung and Jiheon came up to me arguing over something.

"No we are going to that new pizza place that opened last night." Jiheons eyes were fierce as Hwayoung quickly responded.

"No we are going to that arcade that everyone is going to." Hwayoung stated placing her hands in a crossed manner on top of her chest.

"But I heard that they sell really good pizza and cupcakes, c'mon we can go there tomorrow" Jiheon whined but Hwayoung didn't budge.

And after 10 whole minutes I lost my patience as  I decided to hop in onto the argument

"Ok either tell me what's going on or I'm outta here" I said crossing my arms as well.

"Unnieee look Jiheon is not letting me choose the hangout spot for today,  I came back after years but she is still being mean." Hwayoung cooed while tugging at my right arm.

"Correction 15 days." Jiheon tsked before facing me."Alright you choose Arcade or Pizza place."

"Who said I'm coming?" They got startled at first  but then started begging well more like forcing me to tag along.

"Ok ok jeez fine I'm coming happy." I exclaimed irritated at the two younger girls while they had the brightest smiles plastered on their picture perfect faces.

"Okk now which destination are we headed to your highness." Jiheon stated in a playful manner with a silly bow.

"Uh lets just go to the arcade first and then we can grab dinner from the pizza place."

"Omg that's genius why didn't we think of that." Hwayoung said with glistening eyes as if she just got her hands on to the map of some treasure chest.

"I know right, we just wasted 2 hours of our lives fighting over something useless." Jiheon was now shaking her head in disappointment while Hwayoung nodded in agreement.

"Yes cause you guys are stupid." I said before smacking both of their heads and heading out like an actual queen as the girls started yelling from behind.

"Woah this place is so cool." Jiheon exclaimed excited, her eyes scanning through all the games

"Told ya" Hwayoung shrugged as she made her way towards one of the many games in the arcade.

Jiheon and I split up as I decided to play that basketball game. I have always bragged about being good in sports when in reality I suck. But I don't wanna accept that soo why not try the easiest version of a tiring game.

"Ok let's do this." I stated while putting my hair up in a ponytail. At this point I was overflowing with confidence but that soon went down when I made my first throw. You guessed it, it didn't get in but I wasn't going to give up yet.

After tying for about 5 more minutes I finally got one in. "Yes, finally I knew I could do it." I bragged as my hands were now located at my hips.

"Yes after 69 throws." An unfamiliar voice spoke up, my head quickly turned around as I saw someone I clearly didn't know.

He had dark brown hair with a fair complexion. His eyes were on the droopier side and he looked like he was about 5'8.

"Huh do I know you." I questioned in pure confusion as my eyes were already squinted.

"Nope but I've been watching you fail for the past 5 minutes." He replied before snatching the ball away from me. "Let me show you how it's done."

I scoffed at the boys' attitude, I was actually confident that he was gonna lose but oh boy was I wrong. The ball went in on his first try as he started throwing in a few more. Surprisingly all of them went in as I stood there in awe.

And after about 10 throws he turned around with an evil smirk on his face while he threw the ball back at me.

I was quick to react as my hands reached out for the ball catching it. By now he was already walking out as he yelled "The name's Minho."

"Weirdo" I muttered as I headed towards my friends.

Kinda a filler but I wanted to write a note carefree chapter. But at least we got Minho in somehow. Its like a cameo appearance I guess 🤔