Chapter 4 : I think I like you

"No one knows what hides inside that beautiful smile"

Narrator POV

"Yes it's been so long!"

The classes have now come to an end, meaning it was time for Minyoung to get started in cleaning.

Yeseo and Minyoung went way back.

They were the closest friends in middle school.

They were always together and were basically inseparable.

That is until Yeseo's dad got a job in a different city causing her to move.

The girls both cried in each others arms and wouldn't let go.

They promised to stay in touch and to always be there for each other no matter what.

But they failed to keep that promise as they soon lost contact and carried on with their lives.

It has now been almost five years and the best friends spent the entire day catching up.

Yeseo decided to stay back and help Minyoung with cleaning the classroom so this way they could be together for 2 more hours.

Minyoung POV

We were done with our classes and it was time for us to start cleaning.

One of my classmates bought the supplies from the janitors closet.

We quickly put on our gloves before starting the cleaning process.

Yeseo was talking about her school life when the topic of "crushes" got bought up.

"I bet you have someone you like in this school." She said with a proud smirk on her face.

"Not really, I'm not interested in dating and stuff."

I replied as my hands continued to scrub the windows.

"Be honest, you have to like at least someone."
She wouldn't give up.

"Um how does it feel when u like someone." I question.

Yeseo sighed before replying

"Well, you can't help but smile whenever you see them, just looking at their face makes you forget about all of your worries. And you always look forward to spending time with them. You feel safe in their presence and get flustered just by hearing their voice."

I stopped for a moment

"Do I actually like someone."

My girl Minyoung here is in a big crisis, she needs votes to get out of it fbeidbsosn jk 😆