Chapter 14: A horrible day

You could be the lover, I'll be the fighter babe, if I'm the blunt you could be the lighter babe, fire it up

Narrator POV

Minyoung walked over to her friends with small steps. By now the girls have already heard about the news. Minyoung was literally dreaming about sinking down in the comforts of her bed with a blanket covering her up.

But she had to let her friends know before she left or else they might get worried. So she decided to approach her friends and let them know that she is alive and that she can still breathe.

Of course as soon as she arrived her friends bombarded her with questions. Something along the lines of, Are you okay? What happened? Did he harm you? Are you hurt? and much more.

Although she appreciated their concerns she was not having any of it, not right now all she needs is a long nap and she'll be fine. So she ended up leaving her friends alone with a simple "Yes I'm fine, I'll get going now."

She knew her friends were upset at her behavior, she would be too but sometimes she just needs to spend her time alone.

The girl sped her pace up as she now passed the second hallway hoping to not bump into any of her classmates or friends. The news of a boy and a girl stuck in the library with the shooter was all over the school. But fate was not on her side this time.

As she was making her turn to reach the main entrance a hand grasped her wrist. She quickly turned around as she found her well friends friend standing there with worried yet curious eyes.

"Hi Minyoung," Seungmin waved in the most innocent way possible "Uh just wanted to know if you are alright."

She couldn't figure out why he would bother to ask her if she was okay when he had a friend who legit was the one fighting the shooter to be worried about but she still decided to be polite and answered.

"I'm fine, thanks for asking I got to go now." She replied turning around once again attempting to leave. But she failed as Seungmin called her name out once again

"Wait," he stopped for a while as if he was debating whether or not to say the next part. "Uh Hyunjin told me to give you this."

He was fast, very fast as he hurriedly placed a pack of chocolate milk in her hands before running away.

She was dazed as it took her longer than expected to actually understand what Seungmin meant. Sure Hyunjin bought her food before but he always gave it to her by himself and not by any of his friends.

As she turned the packaged drink around there was a little note

Hey sorry for not talking to you earlier
I was just in a pretty bad mood,
hope this makes up for it
-Hyunjin :D.

Now this seemed very genuine as Minyoung couldn't help but let out a scoff soon followed by a childish smile. She felt like one of those kids who finally got their gummy bears after whining about it to their mom for 5 hours.

She was relieved and also quite happy as she finally made her way towards her house.

Short update only 550 words (excluding this) hehee <3.