Prologue

"What's wrong with her this time?"

"Her system is malfunctioning again. She can't be controlled anymore."

"So she's broken? What are we supposed ta do with her?"

"Do what we always do the broken ones. Send 'em to the scooping room. Maybe she can be still be useful for somethin'."

The two technicians looked up at the female animatronic before them, her usually bright (E/c) orbs dull and lifeless, and her thin frame sitting slumped over, having been shut down for safety reasons. Her usually barely audible clicking and grinding gears were silent, and her smile... lifeless.

Her skirt had been broken in a few places and noticeable blood splatters littered her porcelain white skin, staining the paint. Her (H/c) (H/l) hair framed her face, her usual bun undone by the hands of the employees.

Grabbing a nearby hand-truck, the two employees carefully loaded the animatronic onto it, using two straps to secure her before moving her through the dark and abandoned building, walking past the multiple party rooms and heading straight towards the Scooping Room.

Removing the ballerina from the hand-truck, the employees positioned her in front of the scooper, exiting through the doorway they had entered from.

A loud and repetitive beeping noise broke the silence as the scooper activated and began recoiling, a bright red light flashing across the lightly scratched metal.

Beep!

'Help'

The scooper rose and fell a few times, positioning itself to strike at the center of the ballerina's chest, the red light continuing to blink.

Beep!

'Me'

The ballerina's eyes flicked on for a few seconds, a thick oil like substance running down her painted cheeks as fear settled into the back of her mind.

Beep!

'Save'

The red blinking light faded as the scooper shot out towards the ballerina, the sharp edge digging into her abdomen and sending cracks across the metal surface and removing a large chunk, revealing her endoskeleton and a few wires

Beep!

'Me'

The scooper reloaded before shooting out once more, this time hitting her (left/right) arm, dislocating it just below the shoulder, the limb hanging on by a few wires and and semi destroyed support

Beep!

'Please...'

Reloading once more, the scooper hovered for a moment before shooting out towards the ballerina one last time, knocking her over and removing pieces of her face.

Her right eye rolled across the floor and stopped just by the wall. Her bottom left faceplate was missing and her top right one severely damaged.

Cracks littered her exoskeleton and hydrolicfluid leaked from her destroyed abdomen and dislocated arm.

The beeping stopped as the scooper rested back in place, locking into it's shut down position and allowing the technicians to safely remove the ballerina from the room and place her into the back of a truck they had loaded up with supplies for one of the older locations.

- - - - -

The truck came to a stand still and voices could be heard just outside. They were muffled, but (Y/n) could tell they were all male.

The locks could be heard being undone and moments later the two large doors swung open, allowing the bright beam of flashlights, and the dim light from a nearby lamp post, to enter the back of the truck and examine it's contents, before eventually landing on (Y/n)'s broken and deactivated form.

Her body had been propped up in between two crates near the entrance, her dull (E/c) eye staring at the group, "What do ya want us to do with her?"

"Take her to Parts and Services with the rest of the defects. I'll see how useful she is to us."

"Yes Mr. Emily."

"Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, (Y/n)."

- - - - -

A/n - Prologue done! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I promise that the next ones will be longer! Bye for now loves~♡