Chapter #12

A/n - If you guys guessed who our new villain is then you're really amazing.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

A few months later...

After the grusome discovery of the nightguard, Henry and William decided to refurbish the old pizzeria, replacing the broken equipment and decorations with new ones, as well as repairing the floors and walls, before finishing up the construction of the fountain and stage.

It was now the big day for them to show off all their hard work, with new and improved animatronics.

The Rockstars.

"Welcome to Fazbear and Co.! We hope you'll enjoy your time here", Henry welcomed the guests, shaking hands with future investors while a white haired female handed out plushies and masks to the kids, with a few older kids running around and scaring the younger ones.

Families and groups of teens headed off to different locations, watching their favourite animatronics perform with a few kids guzzling down extra cheesy and greasy pizza, or wiping out the sugar filled sodas and fruit juices.

Today was an important day for Henry, but his associate William and their long time friend had other things planned.

-Storage Room-

With the addition of the Rockstar crew, was a black, Grey and red themed bear named Lefty. Like (Y/n), he looked like he was mainly used as spare parts, as he wasn't in the greatest condition and was missing an eye.

A few other scrapped animatronics accompanied them as well, but from the Funtime crew.

Other than Ennard, there was a Endoskeleton bear that had called himself Yenndo. He and Lefty were very quiet and kept mostly to themselves. There was also a pink version on Funtime Freddy's hand puppet who had the classic unoriginal name of Bonnet, as well as a orange recolor of Funtime Foxy named Lolbit, but she had a unique ability.

She could climb in and out of screens, which made her highly annoying and unpredictable.

"Hey (Y/n)! Whatcha doin'?!", popping up next to (Y/n), the orange fox glanced at the faded blueprints of the location, not understanding what she saw.

"Not much. Just trying to find secrets", folding the large piece of paper back into a neat square, (Y/n) placed it into a drawer, earning a soft 'Ooh', from Lolbit.

Standing up, (Y/n) walked over to her usual spot, sliding down the wall and hugging her knees to her chest, earning a concerned look from Lolbit.

Closing her eyes, (Y/n) allowed her systems to shut down into sleep mode.

-Outside-

Walking up to the emergency exit, a male dressed in black dress pants and a purple button-up shirt gently knocked against the metal door, his gaze shifting to his boot where a concealed knife was stashed, a sliver of light barely reflecting off it's shiny surface.

Hearing the door click open, he slipped in and heard someone shut it behind him. "You're late."

"Time is relevant love. Where is it?"