Chapter #15

Slamming her fist down on the wooden table, (Y/n)'s cold and piercing gaze bore through Foxy and Toy Bonnie as they stood frozen before her.

Taking a deep breath to calm herself down, she fixed her posture and asked with an emotionless tone, "What do you mean you lost him?"

Toy Bonnie gulped, "W-we just lost him. Foxy and I had him in our sights so we chased him, then he just... vanished-"

(Y/n)'s gaze shifted to the anxious rabbit as he spoke, his vibrant green eyes shifting to look at the floor, finding the mismatched tiles more intriguing.

"Th' lad be tellin' th' truth. I saw it with me own eye. He just vanished inta thin air!"

Sighing, (Y/n) ran a hand through her (H/c) (H/l) hair, her gaze shifting to the cork board filled with newspaper clippings and wanted posters.

'Child injured at Fazbear & Co.'

'2 teens killed by beloved animatronics'

'employee killed by animatronic'

'beloved animatronics attack a crowd of children'

A lot of deals, events and weekly prizes were put in place to try and keep customers coming in, but nothing ever seemed to work for long, especially since it was the animatronics people were scared of, so after the crowd of kids had been attacked, the company and Afton decided it was time to shut the place down and plan out a new, safer establishment.

No one knew what it was gonna be, or when it would finally get built, all they knew was that it would be bigger, grander and very expensive.

But since when did Fazbear Entertainment care about the money?

Shifting her attention away from the newspapers and back to the fox and bunny before her, (Y/n) waved her hand, dismissing the duo, "You two go back to the others. I'll see if I can figure out our shadow's disappearing act."

"Aye", grabbing hold of Toy Bonnie's arm, Foxy dragged the stunned make away, both happy to have a break.

Closing the door behind the duo, (Y/n) went over to a nearby shelf and looked through the rolls of blueprints, pulling each one out enough to read their label before finding the one she needed.

'Blueprint of Fazbear and Co.'

Placing the roll onto her table she pulled off the end caps and carefully unrolled it, placing paperweights on each corner as she studied the map, searching for anything out of place.

Her gaze shifted to a key, which showed different symbols and lines and what they were used for when a very faint line caught her attention.

Searching the blueprints once more she discovered that almost every room had a faint outline around and under it, connecting each secret room to a maze of tunnels that met up under the fountain, the same one that didn't exist when they all first ended up down there.

She did find the large, deep hole intriguing at the time, and now she figured out why it was there... and how their little problem kept getting away.

"Gotcha."

A small grin tugged at her lips as she marked each entrance on the map, grabbing sticky notes and paper to plan out how they'd catch their shadow.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Plopping down in his seat, William pulled the bunny mask off his head and placed it down on the desk before him, his hair sticking up a bit from the static that had built up in the suit.

His game of cat and mouse was starting to wear him out, and after the close call with Mari he was lucky to survive. She got really close to taking off his head.

Rubbing the raw red line on his neck, William sighed and kicked his chair away from the desk, the wheels gliding across the tile floor with ease before halting as he stopped before a desk occupied by a handful of monitors.

There was at least one camera in each room, and only one was black, and that was the one in (Y/n)'s room. She'd knocked it out ages ago and he hadn't been able to replace it as she rarely left the room.

Shifting her gaze through the screens, William paused when he spotted Foxy and Toy Bonnie hanging out with the rest of the group,with Baby and Ennard not too far away.

His gaze shifted back to the black screen, a curious look crossing his features as (Y/n) was never left alone.

'What was she up to?'

His gaze shifted between the different camera screens, searching for the dancer when the screens started blacking out and the feed died, "No... no no no no!"

Standing abruptly and slamming his hands down on the desk, William searched and watched as the feeds went out one after another before only one was left untouched.

Standing there with a metal pipe in one hand and a sign in the other, was (Y/n), a small smile gracing her lips as she held the sign up, the words, "Found You :)", written in thick black marker.

William's face paled as he felt his heart sink, watching as the female animatronic raised the pole and swung at the camera, the feed going black like the rest of them.

Plopping back down in his seat, William ran a hand over his face, his blank and stunned gaze glued to the black screens before him.

They were coming for him.

They knew where he was and they were coming for him.

Coming... to kill him once and for all.