Chapter #11

Making his through the dark, cold and rusted vents, the night guard desperately tried to out crawl the thing behind him, but failing miserably as the sound of metal scraping on metal drew ever closer.

Feeling something cold grip onto his leg, the guard hesitantly looked over his shoulder and inti the void behind him, where a pair of blue eyes flickered into view, it's smiling white face barely visible through the darkness.

He had made it 3 hours into the night. Only 3 hours before his power had run out, leaving him out in the open for the animatronics that had repeatedly pounded on the doors or in the vents to get him.

His flashlight was his only light source, but he kept it off to try and keep his location hidden... but the sweet and innocent voice that promised to help him.

That promised to get him out alive... had lied.

He was an idiot-

Feeling his body slowly glide backwards as the amalgamation pulled him closer towards it, the guard panicked, sending one hard kick towards it's face, the sound of cracking plastic echoing around the before silence befell the area.

The amalgamation's grip on his ankle loosened, allowing him to scramble backwards enough to create some distance between him and the animatronic. Bringing up the flashlight, he switched it on and froze in horror.

He... had kicked Ennard.

Turning around, he quickly made his way through the vents, the sound of his knees and elbows hitting the metal echoing all around him.

A second, more metallic thudding noise, followed shortly after as Ennard pursued him, his voice box glitching out and distorting his voice into a loud static screech.

Oh shit. I'm gonna die-

Hitting a metal panel a bit too hard, he fell through the vent system and into a room filled with piles of scrap metal and discarded animatronic parts, pain shooting up his spine as sharp edges dug into his spine and sides.

He was really starting to hate this 'game'.

Pushing himself up, the guard carefully maneuvered out of the pile, a few pieces of metal clinging to his uniform or embedding themselves into his flesh and drawing blood.

Making contact with the floor, he stood up and removed a few pieces of the metal out of his skin, wincing everytime it cut or tore his flesh. A few looser pieces fell detatched easier and dropped to the ground with a soft 'tink'.

He quickly moved towards the exit of the room as the sound of metal on metal drew closer and closer from above.

Grabbing the door handle, he twisted it and pulled the door open, his weary brown eyes scanning the dark area before him. The many boxes and crates not being a great sign, but it was better than being in a room with Ennard on his tail.

Entering the room, he flicked the flashlight on, his heart racing as he slowly made his way through the room, unaware of the (E/c) eyes watching him.

Reaching out, (Y/n) grabbed the guard's collar, which startled the man.

Spinning around, he dropped his flashlight and landed a hard kick to her abdomen, a hollow noise echoing in the still air around them, confusing the guard.