Chapter #2

Waking up slowly, (Y/n)'s ears were filled with the sounds of kids and singing, and the smell of pizza filled the air. Blinking open her eyes, she looked across the room and spotted Mari from the night before, along with a taller, similar looking male.

They spoke to each other in hushed voices, probably to not wake her up.

The male wore a suit, like most of the male's in the pizzeria, but with a monochromatic colour palette and stripes. his black hair was short and messy, while his suit was neat. A plain white suit with a black waist coat and dress pants.

Moving to sit up, (Y/n) winced in pain and was gently pushed down by Mari as she suddenly appeared beside her, "Don't try sitting up just yet. We're still missing a few parts to repair you."

Nodding lightly, (Y/n) laid back down, looking up at Mari, before glancing over at the male, who watched her with a distrusting look, "So. Who are you and where did you come from?"

"Puppet! Be nice, she's a guest!"

'Puppet' looked over at the smaller female and clicked his teeth, refocusing his gaze on (Y/n) to recieve her answer, "(Y-Y-n). I'm (Y/n) the ballerina. And... I don't remember where I came from."

"Bullshit. No one just winds up here without a reason, so why are you here?"

Flinching at his harsh tone, (Y/n) wanted to move away, but before she could react, Mari grabbed Puppet's ear, pulling him down to her height and scolding him like a parent would their child. Once she let go, Puppet rubbed his sore ear and turned, leaving the room with a huff.

"Don't mind him. He hates new animatronics."

- - - - -

Closing time arrived, allowing Mari and Puppet to finally finish what they still needed to repair.

So far, they had found and reattached her arm, repairing the damage and adding a new coat of paint. Her abdomen had been repaired as well, the layers of duct tape removed carefully to not damage the wires and they had found a replacement for her missing face plate.

Puppet was busy removing the dents from the metal plates that covered her other arm, while Mari searched through a box of spare eyes for one that matched (Y/n)'s, but to no avail.

"Freddy. We're out of (E/c) eyes, so we may need to get more."

"I'll add it to the supply list so the manager can get more."

Puppet rolled his eyes and placed pieces of tape over the deep indents that they were unable to repair. Afterall, they had very little spare parts for Funtime animatronics, so this would have to do for now.

Powering (Y/n) back on, mari watched as the ballerina's (E/c) eye flickered on, "How do you feel?"

(Y/n) looked at her previously damaged limbs and examined the repair job, happy that she looked mostly like she had before the scooper, "Is it okay? We did what we could with what parts we had, but most of your parts aren't the same as ours."

(Y/n) smiled softly and nodded, "Yeah. T-thanks for trying."

Mari nodded and helped (Y/n) to her feet and led her out into the main dinning room where the four figures from the night before stood, along with five new ones, which startled her at first.

'Just how many animatronics are in this building?'

Three of the new animatronics were male. One looked like Freddy, but with a lighter colour palette with red rosy cheeks and another looked like Bonnie, just with a light blue colour palette and green eyes instead of the purple and magenta. Same rosy cheeks as the Freddy look-a-like.

The third was new. A small boy with a red and blue helicopter hat and striped shirt. He wore beige shorts with a pair of mismatched red and blue sneakers, and in his hand was a balloon.

He skipped forwards, a large smile on his face as he held the balloon towards (Y/n), "Here. For you. Welcome to the family!"

"Thanks."

The boy gently took (Y/n)'s (left/right) arm and tied the string around her wrist, "So that you don't lose it."

He let out a small giggle and ran back to a female figure that looked a lot like Chica, just with longer hair, wearing hot pink shorts, and looking less... friendly-

Next to the Chica look-a-like stood a female pirate, similar to Foxy, but with a white and pink colour palette and a small green parrot sitting on her shoulder.

Freddy, the one from the night before, walked over to (Y/n) and placed his gloved hand on her shoulder, "Sorry about last night. We didn't expect you to be there and some of us may have been a little harsh because of that."

"I-it's okay."

The lighter version of Freddy walked over to them and circled (Y/n), taking in her features before stopping in front of her and looking into her eyes, "Hm... Can you turn human?"

"What?"

"Can. You. Turn. Human?"

(Y/n) looked down at the ground in thought, before looking back up at the male, "I-I honestly don't know anymore. After what happened to me... I-I don't think I can..."

Bonnie walked over to (Y/n) and gave her an encouraging smile, "Why don't ya try? We won't make fun of ya. I know that you may feel discouraged because of whatever happened to ya, but it shouldn't affect yer human form too much."

(Y/n) looked over at the smiling Chica who gave her a nod in agreement, the other's following suit.

Gulping in nervousness, (Y/n) let out a deep breath and focused on her soul, feeling her body shift and change as her once metal body turned 'human'.

She didn't know why... but her human form made her feel sad. Probably because it looked similar to her old body. The one she had before she was killed.

Opening her eye, she looked at her hands, the once smooth white metal now a (S/t) colour, and her (H/c) (H/l) hair was softer and more silky.

The only major changes from the last time she shifted were the scars and bruises in the places where her exoskeleton had been damaged.

Chica squealed and hugged (Y/n), before dragging her away to the bathroom to take in her appearance, "Look at you! You're still beautiful, even with tour scars!"

Staring at the mirror, (Y/n) took notice of the scar covering her missing right eye, and the prosthetic looking mask where her missing face plate had been. Her outfit was torn in a few places, but nothing was being exposed.

Her clown themed make-up was faded and slightly smudged.

Smiling softly, she looked over at Chica, having to agree with her statement. She was still beautiful, despite the scars and bruises.

Chica had a worried expression on her face, wiping something off (Y/n)'s cheeks, "You're crying."

Reaching up, she felt her cheeks and Chica was once again correct. "I guess I am crying... wonder why..."

"Come on. Let's get back to the others."

"Okay."