Chapter #10

A/n - Two Chapters in one day? What? :)

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Seconds and minutes passed before several more footsteps approached the main lobby as the other animatronics woke up from sleep mode and began to explore their new surroundings.

Each group of animatronics exited their respective locations, their curious ans confused gazes temporarily landing on the stationary (H/c) female that gazed emptily into the darkness of the pit, mindlessly fiddling with her gloved fingers, but soon drifted over to each other as they studied the new and unfamiliar faces before them.

Baby and her crew studied each new face, Funtime Foxy and Funtime Freddy taking note of their counterparts, while Baby sent each of the unfamiliar faces a distrusting look.

The Originals were more interested in the Funtime crew than the Rockstars, seeing as the Funtime crew had a few different animatronics and they weren't the same colour scheme as them.

The Toys on the other hand weren't too bothered.

The first to break the uneasy silence and unofficial staring contests, was Puppet, who had just entered the room, "Well this is certainly an odd sight-"

Mari emerged from the shadows moments later, her cold white pupils sparing a quick glance to the Funtime crew as she nodded her head in agreement before her gaze fell on (Y/n), who after all this time, hadn't moved from her spot, or even acknowledged what was going on around her.

Her (E/c) eyes were dull and partially obscured by her (H/l) (H/c) hair, as the strands casted a shadow over her face.

How long had she been standing there?

Mari frowned lightly and made her way towards the ballerina, her black heels clicking lightly against the tile floor, her gaze cautious as she glanced over (Y/n), checking to see if something was out of place, but nothing seemed to be wrong physically.

Reaching out, Mari placed her hand onto (Y/n)'s shoulder, causing the ballerina to jump in surprise and look over her shoulder with wide eyes.

Noticing that it was only Mari, (Y/n) calmed down, only then taking note of everyone else around them, "Hey. Are you okay?"

"Yeah I... I'm fine. I must've zoned out while waiting for you guys."

Running a hand over her eyes, (Y/n) snapped herself out of her dazed state. Mari frowned lightly and glanced over at the clock that hung in the middle of the elevators, the arms reading past 11:00 p.m.

"Just how long have you been waiting exactly?"

"I'm not sure. Maybe a little over 2 hours? It's hard to tell-"

Mari nodded lightly as everyone made their way to Circus Baby's Pizza World to regroup and get to know each other better, a few "I'm better than you" arguments breaking out between the Bonnies and Foxy's, while Freddy and Toy Freddy weren't impressed by Funtime Freddy.

Baby sat on the edge of her stage, her piercing blue and green eyes flicking between the Original's and Toys, before focusing on (Y/n).

She looked familiar to Baby, but she couldn't quite place where she had seen her, or why she felt like she missed her.

Glancing over at Baby, (Y/n) noticed the clowns staring and sent her a small smile, which seemed to make her flustered and confused.