Chapter #9

Opening her eyes, (Y/n) squinted and covered her face as the bright overhead lights blinded her, her eyes slowly adjusting to the brightness and her new surroundings. Carefully pulling her hand away from her face, (Y/n) took note that she had been placed between two shelving units with a small box sitting next to her, the red sticker reading 'FRAGILE', and the black ooze leaking through gaps catching her attention.

Tearing her (E/c) eyes from the suspicious looking substance, (Y/n) decided to take in the rest of the room, her eyes landing on different sized crates and boxes, a variety of tools and pieces of scrap metal.

Was she in a storage room?

Forcing herself up, (Y/n) made her way towards another shelf near an old door that contained several colourful folders, each with a name running down it's spine with a set of numbers.

Were they blueprints?

Briefly glancing over the names, she noticed that she recognized most of them. They were in an order from the 'star' of the show to the least popular of the group.

The first group was Freddy, Chica, Bonnie and Foxy, with the Toy's following suite. Toy Freddy, Toy Chica, Toy Bonnie, Toy Foxy/Mangle, Puppet and Mari, then the balloon twins.

There were a few models she didn't recognize, such as the Rockstar's, Funtime Chica, etc.

Looking further down the shelf, she stopped, her gaze fixed on a name that she hadn't seen in what felt like centuries. 'Circus Baby'

Tracing her fingers over the spine, (Y/n) smiled lightly as the memories of her friends played through her mind. Allowing her gaze to wonder, she read the rest of the spines, each holding the names of her friends and old stars, but Ballora didn't ring any bells.

Was Ballora her replacement?

Turning her attention away from the files, (Y/n) noticed a large window to her left. Carefully walking closer to the window, she spotted a medium sized dull coloured room, it's walls covered in sound proofing panels... except one.

On the top of the left wall was a window that contained a dark room, and below that window hung a large mechanical arm that contained several moving parts and pistons all leading into a curved point.

Stepping back from the window, (Y/n)'s eyes widened as realization struck her.

That... was the Scooper.

She instinctively held her arms over her abdomen as painful flashbacks raced through her mind, her fear-filled (E/c) eyes glued to the monstrosity before her.

It was just like she remembered... the shiny metal exterior covered in small, almost unnoticeable scratches, and the impending feeling of dread that weighed in her gut.

Was she in Circus Baby's Pizza World?

No, that was ridiculous. Why would the others have their files here?

Prying her gaze away from the Scooper, she gave e the room one final look, only now noticing the row of meat hooks that lined a back wall. There were eight in total, but only two were occupied by lifeless endoskeletons.

Deciding she had enough of the room, (Y/n) pulled the door open and shut it behind her, a sense of relief and calm overtaking her.

Closing her eyes, she let out a soft breath before recomposing herself and deciding to figure out where everyone else was. Pushing herself off the door, she took note of the metal plate stuck to it's front.

It read 'STORAGE ROOM 1'.

Were there more storage rooms?

Looking at the reinforced metal door on her right, she took note of the yellow and black warning tape stuck to the top and bottom of the door, along with a large danger sign that had been plastered above the rooms name.

'The Scooping Room'.

A cold, unpleasant shiver ran down her spine as she quickly turned and walked away from the room, passing several storage rooms and one large, empty, party room.

Finding a staircase, (Y/n) ascended to the first official floor of the building, where she found a handful of empty offices and extra storage rooms before finally coming across two large kitchen doors, with a surprisingly fully stocked kitchen and pantry.

Why is there food when it looks like no one has been here in years?

Frowning, (Y/n) made her way down the hallway and stepped into a large clearing that split off into three more directions.

In the middle of the room was a large, deep dark hole  which had been surrounded with fences and more warning tape, opposite her were a few decommissioned elevators, the wires and top of the elevators being visible from where she stood.

On her left was an entrance to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, fully equipped with an old sign that held both the Original and the Toy models, and to her right was Circus Baby's Pizza World, with a dust covered, yet bright, sign that only held Baby's smiling face.

Frowning lightly, (Y/n) spotted an old map and made her way over to it. Wiping off the dust that clung to the glass, she studied the map and compared it to her surroundings, noting that the place was unfinished.

The pit was supposed to hold a fountain centerpiece with a statue of Henry and William, the founders of Fazbear Entertainment.

On either side of the hallway that led to the kitchen were two grand spiral staircases that lead to another establishment, called Rockstar Pizzeria, where she assumed the Rockstar models performed.

On the map it showed four floors.

The top floor was the Rockstar Pizzeria, which also held the main arcade and a bar for the parents to escape to.

The second floor held Baby's and Freddy's, which each had their own rooms, party rooms and a mini arcade. Along with the kitchen and offices.

The third floor held the storage rooms, the empty party room, which was probably for staff parties, and the scooping room.

The fourth floor was the most intriguing though as it held a maze like system that was connected by vents, with a few rooms scattered here and there. The elevators she spotted didn't even go down to that level.

What is this place?

Wiping away more of the dust, (Y/n) got the answer to her question. At the top of the map it read...

'Fazbear and Co.'