Chapter #16

"What do ya mean by he's here?"

Foxy abruptly stood up and stared at (Y/n) in disbelief. He and the others had been in their location talking when (Y/n) arrived with a bat in hand and a dangerous glint in her (E/c) eyes. 

After she had explained to the crew what she'd found and done, everyone fell silent.

Freddy was the most silent out of everyone though, which was rather unusual, but also understandable as he was still recovering from the attack that fateful night. Foxy was inevitably the one who broke the silence.

"As I mentioned, he's been here the entire time, right under our noses. We never saw him though, and could barely catch up to him as he was always one step ahead and knew where to go."

(Y/n)'s expression was serious, with a hint of excitement in her eyes at the prospect of getting to kill the man who had caused them all so much pain and grief throughout the years.

Foxy nodded lightly and turned to look at his captain, who was in his own world, thinking about something. The deep wound on his shoulder had healed up pretty quickly, as he is supernatural, but it left a pretty bad scar. Since then he's been a lot more careful and aware of his surroundings, and always tries to be in a group, just in case that messed up bunny rabbit tried to get to him or the others.

His ocean blue eyes finally snapped up to look at the dancer before him, her arms were crossed and her (E/c) eyes watched him in slight curiosity.

Letting out a defeated sigh, Freddy ran his gloved hand through his brown locks before replying, "Are you certain that he's here?"

"I'm certain. In every room he's disappeared in there's a hidden panel that leads to a secret room. They're all connected by a maze of tunnels that links up to a main room in the center of our location. "

"The fountain..."

"Exactly."

Freddy nodded lightly as his fingers tapped against the table, "When do we go down there after him?"

"Soon. We still need to inform the others and come up with a plan."

Bonnie was seated on the stage, his crimson eyes fixed onto his guitar as he listened in on the conversation. He was never really fond of joining group conversations and tended to stay on the sidelines where he could still listen in and voice his opinions when he deemed necassary.

He looked over at the small group and hummed lightly, "Why don't we just go down there and kill him? Not like he can fight back against all of us", his voice was calm and emotionless as he shrugged nonchalantly.

Chica face-palmed before giving her boyfriend a 'are you fucking serious?' look, earning her a small smile from the bunny as he turned back to his guitar, casually tuning it and plucking the strings to make sure it sounded correct.

"Actually..."

Freddy, Foxy and Chica turned to look at (Y/n) with surprised expressions as her gaze shifted to the ground in thought, calculating if the plan could actually work, "Bonnie's right. He may have an axe, but the chances of him winning against, what... 20 odd animatronics - is gonna be impossible."