Chapter #8

It was the start of a new day with staff arriving early to set up the tables, prepare the pizza dough and warm up the ovens, that is... until the smell hit them.

Down the hall near the office was the familiar metallic scent of blood and faint stench of decay.

The animatronics had gotten another one...

The staff stood back and watched as the day guard rolled up her sleeves and walked towards the partially opened Parts and Services door, her nose scrunching up slightly as the smell grew stronger.

Reaching out, she gently pushed the door open, a soft metallic screech filling the tense and quiet atmosphere as the dim pizzeria lights filtered into the room.

Her gloved hand moved over to the light switch, flipping it on, an annoyed huff escaping her throat as the bulb flickered and died. Reaching to her belt, she pulled out her flashlight and turned it on, the strong beam of light illuminating the room before her.

Sweeping the light across the ground, her gaze fell on the spare Freddy Fazbear suit, it's once, mostly, clean brown fur matted and covered in dried blood, two dull and glazed over eyes hanging from the sockets and down the muzzle.

The body looked worse than the last ones, more forced and damaged, as if the guard tried to fight, but to no avail.

The Toys watched as the employee's let out gasps, while some let out screams of terror, not used to the gruesome sight.

A few ran to call the manager, some called the clean up crew, but one female with long black hair and purple-blue eyes stood, gaze fixed on a new animatronic.

A large scar occupied the right side of her face, and her company issued name tag read, "Ryn"

(Y/n) stood on her stage, deactivated, her blood stained arms now a dark brown after hours of being left to dry. Her bright/dull (E/c) eyes sealed away behind her (F/c) painted eyelids.

A soft melody played from her speaker, the tune sweet and slow, yet it held a hint of sadness...

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

"Jett give it back!"

Running through the waist tall grass, a young (H/c) haired girl chased after her best friend, his short black hair sleeked back and glistening from the drops of water he had received from the sprinklers, a small white box with gold patterns in his hands. The young girl picked up speed and reached out her arm, her fingers phasing through his tattered and mud stained jacket, a confused look crossing her features.

"What the..?"

Tripping over her feet, the girl fell through the grass and into a black void. Shutting her eyes tight, she counted to ten before she opened them, finding herself in a blinding white room.

Blinking she glanced around, her eyes adjusting to her surroundings. Next to her was a machine, and laying down on the soft white bed before her was a blurry figure, his blue-grey eyes standing out against the barely visible bandages.

She opened her mouth to say something, but once again everything faded into black, a few figures trapped in mirrors spinning around her, faster and faster, making her head spin, the constant motion forcing her to close her eyes, before it all just... stopped...