Chapter #19

"H-hey kids and w-welcome to Freddy F-Fazbear's Pizza!"

The sound of the brown bear's glitched out and goofy sounding voice filled the pizzeria as groups of kids ran past the stage, excited cheers and cries drowning out the barely audible - and repetitive - happy tune that played from the speakers occupying the corners of the stage, but the happy tune did nothing to dampen the strange and chilling feeling that clung to the stale, pizza scented air.

Glancing around the crowded room, a pair of (E/c) eyes landed on a figure that stood, shrouded in the shadows. 

The suit was that of a golden rabbit, but the gold had faded and dulled into a pale of sickly green, with brown and red stains seeping from the gaps in the suit, both the ones for functionality purposes, and the ones that had been burnt into the exoskeleton, singing the fake fur black.

Looking up, (E/c) met white as the rabbit stared right through her, the once happy grin of Springbonnie now replaced with a sinister one.

A shiver ran down (Y/n)'s spine as she placed a tray containing a variety of colorful and decorated milkshakes on the edge of a table, handing them out to the right customers.

This day had been replaying itself in her head over and over since she 'woke up', and it never got any less disturbing.

This was the day 5 children had gone missing.

The day that set everything in motion.

Tucking the tray under her arm, (Y/n) spared a glance towards where she had seen Springbonnie, only to find him gone. Again.

Sighing, she made her way towards the kitchen, peering into the party rooms as she walked by, and taking note of the missing group as she passed. Clenching her jaw, she focused back ahead of her as she ran her fingers through her (H/l) (H/c) locks before locking her gaze on something new that had caught her eye.

This was new...

Intrigued, (Y/n) stood still and watched as the walls starting to melt, the colors slowly swirling together as spots danced around her vision and a static filled her ears.

Dropping the tray, she clutched her head and stepped back, only to feel her feet give way under her as tumbled backwards and down into an abyss, the once bright and cheery pizzeria fading into a deep, dark black before the hard, cold surface of a stage snapped her out of her daze.

Before her was a dark room draped by velvet purple curtains, with just enough light to barely make out a checkered tile floor.

Her body felt frozen and stiff as she tried to look around, but her gaze was locked straight ahead of her. Sensing movement in the darkness, (Y/n) tried to prepare herself for whatever was coming, but what she saw was something she thought she'd never have to see.

Standing before her was a man, who, despite the harsh shadows and neat suit, she knew was William and in his arms... was her.

Or, what used to be her.

The little girl was long dead, with pale skin and purple lips. Her (H/l) (H/c) hair was a mess, with a few strands clumped together by dried blood. Her once (F/c) hoodie was also stained and torn, the deep stab wounds visible through the tears.