Chapter #18

10 years later...

"Woah... this place is a disaster. No wonder this place was blocked off, everything's in ruin."

Pushing all their body weight against the old emergency doors, five teens entered the mostly burnt down area and turned on their flashlights to help illuminate the room before them.

Or what was left of it.

The fire had ravaged everything in the building, weakening the floor of the building above, which eventually caused it to cave in. The building above was in horrible condition after being left alone for 10 years, but this area didn't look much better.

"Okay, let's split up. If you find anything salvageable in this crap hole, take it outside to the trucks. No trying to bring in junk ya hear me?"

Turning to face a certain young blonde, the shaggy dark haired man narrowed his dark blue eyes at her before turning on his heel and making his way towards the storage area. 

The older blonde let out an annoyed sigh as the twins skipped off to the old arcade,probably to search for working machines and abandoned prizes.

Turning to the younger blonde, Claire took note of her dazed expression and waved her hand in front of her face, "Vanessa. Vanessa, hey!"

Clapping her gloved hands together, Claire jumped back as Vanessa let out a surprised yell and attempted punch before a puzzled expression crossed her features, "Huh..? Jeez Claire, don't scare me like that!"

Claire could only chuckle at Vanessa as she flicked the younger blonde's forehead, a small grin tugging at her lips, "Uh-huh. Well try not to get too distracted yeah? We've got a job to do."

Vanessa groaned lightly as she unclipped the flashlight from her belt and turned it on, the beam blinding the older blonde for a moment, "Right, right. Sorry."

Rubbing her eyes, Claire watched as Vanessa headed towards one of the location's before turning to search through a few crates.

Heading down one of the corridors, Vanessa carefully pushed an old fallen crossbeam out of the way and stared in awe at the sight before her. Despite the destruction, the building looked like an exact replica of one of the older locations, and from what she could see, there was an old SpringBonnie suit sitting slumped over in a corner, the gold fur faded and stained. 

Stepping deeper into the room, Vanessa shone her flashlight into the darkness, searching for any sign of the golden bear that used to perform with Springbonnie, but instead she found a humanoid animatronic. She was trapped under and between a few collapsed cross beams, her (H/l) hair was singed at the edges with an ashen color fading the once vibrant (H/c) strands.

Taking a closer look, Vanessa noted that most of the animatronic was in perfect condition, minus a few dents and missing plates, which they had plenty spares of back at the warehouse.

Vanessa just hoped that the power core and memory card were undamaged too. Without them she'd have a harder time getting the animatronic to function correctly.

Turning her attention to Springbonnie, Vanessa noted that he was way too damaged to repair. Rebuilding him would make more sene than repairing him.