Captured Love

Harry James Potter, an idol in the wizarding world. Strong, powerful, kind, happy, brave. Although, no one would ever guess the truth. He was scared, angry, vengeful, and depressed.

He was a child.

A child who was sent to live with his abusive aunt, uncle, and cousin. A child who was told his parents died in a traffic accident. A child who only got fed scraps and leftovers. A child who was forced to adapt to a new world, had to fight a psychopath when he was eleven, a basilisk when he was twelve, fight his godfather who was accused of betraying his parents, yet it turned out to be a rat when he was thirteen, go through horrible trials, watch his friend die, and rise his so-called mortal enemy when he was fourteen, and just last year be forced to use a blood quill and save the school from one Delores Umbridge.

Soon he would be sixteen and yet another school year would come around where he would be forced to take part in some deadly adventure. He sat in the spare room where his relatives decided to throw him as he waited.

He watched the clock tick slowly past. The second-hand pass by...

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

Pain boiled his body alive. His skin seemed to melt and shrink as his bones cracked and shrunk, his hair grew as streaks of platinum blonde solidified in the black abyss, and the top of his head split open in two slits as his ears were swallowed into his head.

His tailbone burst through his body, his skin stretching over it before black and blonde fur covered it. Harry didn't have the chance to scream as the deforming and rebuilding of his body took only seconds. He passed out from exhaustion and stayed that way for the next few hours.

When the boy awoke, he opened his eyes to the mirror that was across from his bed. A person he didn't recognize stared back at him. They looked so feminine. A curvy body, smooth, black and blonde hair, soft, smooth-looking skin. The only thing off was a bit of malnourishment.

Except, in the mirror were fluffy black cat ears and tail with blonde tabby stripes. Harry reached up and gently pet the ears, surprising himself by the small purr that forced its way out of his throat. As he took in his new features, a gorgeous ebony barn owl flew through the window.

The newly changed male stood and walked up to the beautiful owl on his dresser and managed to take the letter and give it a treat before it took off again.

'Dear Mr. Malfoy,

We, the goblins of Gringotts Bank, are proud to announce you have gone through your creature inheritance. In this letter is a cat charm, it is a portkey to Gringotts Bank. Please just say 'Kitten' to activate it. There is much for us to discuss as we've noticed some inconsistencies in your vaults and papers.

Sincerely,

Griphook

Head Goblin of Potter, Malfoy, Black, Lestrange, and Prince Vaults'

What? The teen was confused. They had called him Mr. Malfoy. There were inconsistencies? What the bloody hell was a creature inheritance? He needed answers now, but something slamming on his door prevented him from rashly just going to the bank.

"Get up, freak! You were supposed to start making breakfast half an hour ago!" Harry's aunt screeched as she banged her fist on the already broken door.

"I'll be right out Aunt Petunia." His voice surprised him. It was gentle, smooth, sweet, yet still firm. Harry grabbed a baggy shirt and pants which were bigger than normal and pulled them over his slim, yet curvy body.

He left his room and went downstairs to the kitchen where he took out pancake batter, eggs, bacon, sausage, and some extra ingredients for an omelet. The pancakes, bacon, and sausage were complete when his uncle poked his large head into the kitchen opening. "Hurry up, boy!"

"Yes, Uncle Vernon." His voice was enough to make a grown man kneel to him. It was addictive.

After he finished the omelet for Petunia, sunny sides up for Vernon, and scrambled eggs for Dudley he plated the food in the respective portions for each family member. Two pancakes, two slices of bacon, one sausage, and an omelet for Petunia, five pancakes, three slices of bacon, two sausages, and three scrambled eggs for Dudley, and seven pancakes, five slices of bacon, four sausages, and three sunny sides up for Vernon.

As he finished and plated the food Vernon and Dudley had taken it upon themselves to chant, "Give us food!," like they were starving, unlike Harry who hadn't eaten anything but two slices of bread for a week.

"I'm finished," cut through the chanting. The poor teen placed the food and started on drinks. He poured Dudley orange juice no-pulp, Petunia English Breakfast Tea, and Vernon a cup of coffee, black.

Only when he stepped back did anyone pay him any actual mind. "What have you done to yourself you magical freak? That is it! Get out of my house!" The fat man was screaming as his uncountable amount of chins shook.

Harry ran to his room and grabbed his wand, Hedwig, and the little cat figurine. He whispered, "Kitten," clearly and was suddenly gone. He could feel the tug of magical transportation before being dropped fairly elegantly into Gringotts. It was the first time he had landed properly with any form of magic transportation and was quite surprised by it.

He felt eyes on him and blushed to see the goblins staring at him. It took a minute or two for a goblin to make it up to him. "Mr. Malfoy, finally, please come with me, we must get everything sorted." Harry followed the familiar-looking Goblin to the back area and into a large office filled with books and scrolls. "Now let us begin with your birth certificate."