Revenge

Hydrus looked at his cousin and focused on his memories. Flashes of the boy's father entered his mind from when Hydrus was at school. The man was beating his son. Threatening him that if he didn't do worse to the smaller male when he returned from that freak school, he would do worse.

More and more images flashed through just like that of Dudley getting punished in many ways. Then some of the boy confiding in his friend Piers who comforted him and agreed to help. The neko remembered that Piers never did anything to him.

Memories of them hanging out and even some of their more romantic instances flashed by as well. Hydra pulled himself back before it went too far and looked at his, now crying cousin. He was just as much a victim as Hydrus.

The neko looked at his mate and pushed the memories he saw to him. Tom's eyes opened again and nodded as he understood. Hydra, even after the change, was still not as cold-hearted as the vampire. "Dudley, come with me."

The young male looked confused and terrified but obeyed and followed the neko out of the dungeon and into a small room. Tom stayed with the adults and started with some light mental torture.

The chubby teen hid in the corner and refused to look the other male in the eye. "I saw your memories. Why didn't you tell me Vernon was beating you too?"

Dudley froze and looked at Hydra in shock. "What? How did you..."

"Magic."

The muggle let out a small laugh but went blank soon after. "I was scared."

"That it would worsen."

"Yes. I'm sorry. When I was a kid, I just followed what my dad did. I thought he was so cool, but once I hit thirteen, I realized what was happening. I stopped for a bit, but once you left for school again, dad beat me. I was in shock for a few days, but after it happened again I started paying more attention. He threatened me that it would get worse if I told anyone or refused to hurt or make fun of you. I know it was selfish, but I didn't know what else to do. I'm so sorry."

The larger male was in tears and hugging himself. Hydrus sighed and hugged the boy, letting him cry into his shoulder. After a few minutes, Dudley pulled back and looked depressed. "I'm not ready to die, but I accept that I deserve it."

"No."

The word shocked the boy. "What?"

"No. You are a victim as well. While I can't forgive you for hurting me, I can understand why you did it. You have three choices. Die with your no-good parents, live here with us, or play a grief-stricken teen finding his parents missing and living the rest of your life in the muggle world."

It took Dudley a second to process, but the choice was obvious. "I wish to live in my home. While I'd love to stay and make it all up to you, I don't belong in this world. I also don't want to leave Piers. He let me come to him when I needed it, but he swore he wouldn't tell, and he kept that. I love him."

"I understand. You'll stay here tonight and go home in the morning. Since it's the weekend, no one should notice you've been gone."

"Thank you, Cousin. I'll miss you."

"Just live your life happily from here on out, okay?"

"Okay?"

Hydrus summoned an elf and had them escort the teen to a guest room on the third floor. The neko then returned to the dungeons where Tom stopped his torture. "Where is our son, you freak!"

"He's resting so he'll have plenty of energy when he returns to your home tomorrow. You'll no longer be able to touch or threaten him."

"What are they talking about?" Petunia questioned.

"Nothing! Keep your mouth shut, woman!"

"Your husband's been beating your son when I was at school and threatening him to beat me."

The slender woman looked at her husband with disgust and moved to the corner of the cell. She agreed to beat the boy since she hated her sister so much, but never their own son. "Now, let's get on to the torture." The adults froze and stared at the male in fear.

Tom summoned a metal table and lifted Vernon on top of it, taking off the big man's shirt. He ended up reinforcing the table as it creaked. The man's head was magically locked to stare at his wife while his limbs were pinned down by cuffs. Above him was a tub of acid, the same acid Tom had sprinkled on him as the priest in the orphanage performed an exorcism with "Holy Water".

It had a small hole in it that let one drop at a time drip onto the man. He screamed in pain before some acid was forcibly poured down his throat and destroyed his vocal cords. Hydrus smiled as he watched the man who made his life hell squirm in pain.

Next was Petunia who cried in the corner. She was chained to the ceiling and Tom summoned a chair. He sat with Hydrus on his lap as his little mate levitated a hot iron near the wretched woman. Her screams fueled the dark couple as the neko burned her like she did any time he accidentally burned their food as a child.

Then came the knife. The words freak, slave, and disappointment were carved into her with many plain cuts as well. Her body was burnt and bleeding as she cried and screamed. Hydra put a spell on her to keep her alive longer while still being able to feel everything.

He used gardening shear to chop off her hair as she had when he plucked a flower when he first started gardening at four and didn't know the difference between a flower and a weed. She was waterboarded like when he missed a red glove in the white laundry and turned them all pink when he was five.

She was cut, burned, missing hair, and half-drowned. Hydrus took some creative liberty and chose a few fingers to rip out. He let her hand there and set a fire under her. Petunia screamed as well as she could as her body was burned alive. Vernon was no longer moving as the acid melted slowly through his fat after watching his wife being tortured.

Hydrus relaxed against his mate who smiled and held the smaller male and watched them slowly die. It took a few hours, but they were happy to watch it together. Hydra was honestly a little disappointed when they passed, but he didn't dwell on it as Tom led him up to their room to eat dinner since they missed lunch.