Plump

Hydra sat in bed, now a month along, waiting for his mother to see if he was far enough along to see how many babies he was having and possibly the genders if he was mostly through. He was already huge so he figured he would birth soon. The male could barely walk around anymore without Tom's help.

The neko's breathing nearly stopped as he heard the knob to his door rattle. It opened to reveal his mother happier than a hippogriff. Hydrus couldn't help but get infected by her bright smile. "Hi, Mama! How is everyone? Are you all well?"

The witch chuckled as she hugged her son. "We just visited two days ago. They are doing great just like they were then."

The expecting mother's happiness didn't falter as they separated. "Sorry. I've been overprotective lately. In a motherly way as far as Tom says. Yesterday I reprimanded him for eating a brownie before dinner and not finishing his food later."

The woman laughed at the hilarious scene she imagined in her mind. "Oh, you didn't! I would have loved to see that!"

The neko's head nodded quickly. "I did. His face was hilarious afterward. He was in so much shock."

The submissives laughed at it for a little longer before settling down. Narcissa grabbed the bag she brought and took out the needed items while they waited for the vampire.

Tom was in his office finishing paperwork before he could join his mate and mother-in-law for the appointment. He kept a quick pace while making sure he read through and did everything correctly. Hydrus and Narcissa barely had to wait a minute before the dominant ran to their room. He went right to the bed and grabbed his mate's hand.

"We can begin now. Sorry, I'm late, My Love. The paperwork has stacked up since I've been gone but it's done now. I shouldn't have any more for a few days."

"It's alright. Mama and I have just been talking, I'm not mad." The adorable couple shared a small kiss before giving the woman in the room the signal to begin.

Hydrus lifted his shirt so his mother could put a dab of a potion on it. Tom helped to rub it all over the taught belly happily. Narcissa then placed some blank paper next to them for easy access. Her wand was placed above his stomach and the couple watched as the potion and wand tip glowed a nice blue.

Soon the glowing was decreased to just the wand tip. The witch placed it on the stack of papers that seemed to suck up the colors. Soon the glowing stopped as it turned into ink on the pages. Narcissa picked them up and began to read through them as Tom cleaned off the potion.

It was a fairly stressful time as she looked through each paper thoroughly. The couple was praying to have two instead of one. Two were healthy for a first pregnancy. Tom gave his mate small kisses and sweet whispers while massaging Hydra's arms and hands.

The medi-witch finally put the papers down with a smile about ten minutes later. "Congrats. You guys are having four babies in one month!"

Cheering filled the room until the last part of the sentence sunk in. "Wait, one month?"

"Yes, don't worry, though. It's normal and no baby will be harmed." The mother-to-be sighed with a smile.

"Thank Merlin. I thought they might get hurt."

Narcissa seemed sheepish. "Well..."

The small neko got nervous again. "Well? Well, what? Mother, what's wrong?"

"One of them has a ninety-seven percent chance of being a runt."

Hydrus and Tom felt horror flash through them. Don't be mistaken, they would love them just the same, but runts have a high chance of dying in the womb or at birth. They were scared of losing one of their babies.

"It will be alright. Any runt I've helped birth always came out fine. The parents are the ones who always kill them or give them away. It's disgusting if you ask me! How could someone give up or kill their baby for something so stupid?"

Hydra was scared and hugged his huge belly. "Well, we would never do that. We'll love all of you no matter what."

Tom leaned down and kissed the belly as well. "Yes, you are all perfect and we'd never leave you."

"On to better news, would you like to know their genders?"

"Yes, please!" The neko shouted. The other two chuckled at the adorable reaction.

"From what the tests tell me, you are having two girls and two boys. If I were you two, I'd get started on shopping."

The group chatted for a while longer before Cissa had to return home. The dark couple stayed in their bed as day turned to night. Their bodies seemed to be welded together as they lay. Tom was supporting Hydrus's belly while rubbing the small male's feet as best he could.

"I can't wait to finally have a family."

The vampire looked at his mate with pure love burning in his red eyes. "I can't wait either, Kitten. Our family will be amazing. Soon our little ones will be addressed by their proper titles of princes and princesses. We shall be known as the King and Queen of England. Everything will be as it should."

They fell asleep in each other's arms with the moonlight gracing them. It shined on Hydrus's gentle, feminine face and the large belly where Tom's face was gently laid.