0.2

-Avery gets home and starts cleaning her face when her phone rings and she looks at the caller ID and sees that it's Damon-

"Hey bestieee, how's it going in Mystic Falls? Miss me yet?" I say smiling since I haven't talked to Damon in forever.

"Um yeah everything is going good so far" He says forcing a laugh and I get suspicious. Damon usually never forced anything like a laugh or something. That made me worried.

"Damon what's wrong? You don't sound like the dick you normally sound like. What's going on are you okay? Is Elena and Jer okay?" I say as I finish cleaning up my face and leave the bathroom.

I then hear someone else that's not Damon laugh on the other line.

"Damon who the hell is that?" I say slightly panicking.

"I swear to fucking god whoever the hell you are if you touch Damon-" I say but soon get cut off by a guy talking with an accent.

"Now now love, you shouldn't be making any threats here" A man says on the other line and I stop in my tracks.

"What the hell do you want? Leave Damon alone" I say and after a moment the man speaks again.

"My name is Klaus Mikaelson, I'm sure Damon and your siblings might have mentioned me a few times?" He says when it comes back to me.

Me and Damon always called once in a while, along with me and Jer and Elena, I do remember that they mentioned someone named Klaus coming to town and going after Elena for her doppelgänger blood and what not.

"The Original Hybrid, the the hell do you want with Damon?! Leave him alone!" I say pacing back and forth in my living room.

"You've heard of me, fantastic" He says and I scoff.

"You didn't answer my question" I say getting more angry by the second.

"Relax! He's fine, although I have him here, locked up and chained up, I hear that your in San Diego, why not come to Mystic Falls before I kill him" He says threating Damon and I clench my fists.

"NO! Avery DO NOT come here! He'll kill you!!" Damon says on the other line.

"Ignore him, I know that it takes about a day to get here, so if you leave right about now, you should be able to be here by tomorrow night, if I do not see you here by tomorrow night, you will never see Damon again do you understand?" Klaus says on the other line.

"Yes, I'll be there, text me the address I'm on my way" I say and Damon then keeps screaming no on the other line but I quickly hang up.

I grab a bag and pack my wallet, my car keys, some clothes, some snacks and water for me, and my phone and I grab my bag and turn off the lights and leave the house and lock it.

I bring the key with me just in case as I get in my car and start it as I start driving all the way back to Mystic Falls. This is gonna be a long night.

————————————————————————

The next day you keep following the map on your phone that leads you to where ever Klaus is holding Damon. (The Mikaelson Mansion)

It starts to get dark and I start driving faster.

"Shit" I curse under my breath as i drive 15 more minutes until I finally arrive. And just on time.

I lock my car and run to the door and knock on it as it takes a while for the person to open the door.

Then the doorknob twists and the door opens and I then see a man.

"Ah, Avery, so nice to see you, right on time to" The man at the door who I guess is Klaus says.

"Where the hell is he?" I say and he leads me inside and brings me to a room where Damon's knees are on the ground and his chest is all cut and bloody and his arms are tied with this chain thing that also has blood dripping down his arms.

"Damon!" I say and run over to him.

"Avery... I told you not to come" He says weakly.

"And you really thought I was gonna listen? God when do you ever learn" I say and he slightly laughs as I try to unchain him when Klaus vamp speeds and throws me to the ground.

"Don't touch her!" Damon says as I stand up and glare at Klaus.

"You said that if I came you would let him go!" I yell and Klaus smirks at me.

"Well I will, in just a moment though, I want to ask you a few questions about San Diego first" He says and I scoff and cross my arms.

"What the hell do you want to know?" I say as he motions for me to sit in a chair and I roll my eyes and sit down.

"Well, I have learned that yesterday, before you came home, you met a blonde didn't you?" He asks and I furrow my eyebrows as to how he knows that.

"Yes... how do you know that?" I say as I think of Rebekah.

"I'll explain later, but then you went home and practically got jumped by a group of guys that never leave you alone correct?" Klaus says and Damon looks at me.

"Uh... yeah..." I say and Damon looks at me confused.

"What? When? Are you okay?" He asks and I nod.

"Yes Damon I'm fine just shut the hell up before he kills you and me" I say and turn back to Klaus and he laughs again.

"Then the blonde saved you right? And you guys bonded a little bit when that happened right?" He says and I agree but am very confused.

"Very good, just a moment, you can come out now dear sister! He yells as I see Rebekah walk into the room and I get up and look at her with hurt and betrayal.

"S-sister?" I say and she looks at me apologetically and all I can feel is betrayal.

"Wait you let Rebekah go near her! I swear I'm gonna kill you!" Damon says and Klaus laughs.

"You didn't really think she wanted to be your friend did you? She bumped into you on purpose, it was all fake, none of it was real" Klaus says and tears flood my eyes but I push them back and turn around and grab Damon's chains as Klaus tries to touch me again but I turn around and push him.

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!" I yell and he puts his hands up in surrender and laughs.

"Well well, someone has anger issues" He laughs.

"Yeah, you would know" I say looking at Rebekah as a few tears come down my face and tears fill her eyes to but I ignore it and just grab Damon and get him out of the chains.

I grab something sharp and cut my wrist and feed it to Damon. I trusted him.

Then he stopped feeding as he wounds healed up and we got up and walked away.

I walked past Rebekah as if she wasn't even there.

Me and Damon walked to my car and we got in. I got in the driver's seat and he got in the passenger seat.

"Are you okay?" Damon says as more tears come down my face but I blink the rest away.

"Yeah I'm fine... let's just go home and tell everybody your safe" I say and he nods.

"And that your back... right?" He says hopeful as I think of it for a second. "Yeah... and that I'm back" I say and he smiles at me.

We then drive to the Salvatore House.

Hey guys, second chapter today, hope y'all are enjoying this story but yeah. Have a great day or night!