1.4

I pulled out my phone and called Bonnie. She either knew I was safe and okay because of Stefan or he hasn't told her yet.

The phone rang once and Bonnie immediately picked up.

"Avery?!" Bonnie asks and I laugh.

"That's me" I say and I can see Rebekah look over at me.

Bonnie let's put a sigh of relief.

"Stefan told us that he talked to you, is everything okay?" Bonnie asks and I think about it for a moment.

"Um yeah.." I say and Bonnie sighs.

"No it's not, do you need a favor?" Bonnie asks and I feel so bad that it was the first thing she thought of.

"Yeah... I'm sorry Bon, but Klaus killed a witch and that's why the witches are angry at them, we were wondering if maybe you could contact them and maybe we can do something for them? For give them something I don't know, I'm just so sick of being here Bon, I miss Stef and Damon and Lena and Jer and Care and you, I wanna come home" I say and Bonnie sighs and I glance at Rebekah and I see a frown on her face.

"I'll see what I can do, I'll do my absolute best to get you home Av" Bonnie says and I smile.

"I know you will Bon, just don't pressure yourself or kill yourself trying to bring me home okay? Promise me?" I ask.

"Promise" Bonnie says and I smile.

"Okay, call me if you have any updates, bye Bon" I say as we both hang up and I just throw my phone back to Klaus and he catches it and puts it in my bag.

It's this thing we've done with each other ever since we got on the road. Klaus really isn't that bad. And he's really fun to be around with.

"Klaus pass me a water would you?" I ask and I grabs a water and tosses me it.

"Thanks" I say taking a sip of water and putting it in the cup holder.

-2 hours later-

After two hours of driving and still not talking to Rebekah I just closed my eyes and rested them.

After a moment I heard Klaus start speaking to Rebekah after they both thought I was asleep.

"You believed Marcellus, over me? Over Avery?" Klaus's says and Rebekah sighs.

"I!- I don't know Nik! I would believe Avery over Marcel any day! I just thought-" Rebekah starts but Klaus cuts her off.

"Thought what? That if he told you something that would keep you safe you would fall back in love with him again for the 100th time? Avery is a thousand times better than him!" Klaus says and Rebekah snaps back.

"I know! I know she is! She always will be, and when he said that he thought he saw the hunter I don't know... the first thing that came to my mind was Avery, and getting her and you out of New Orleans as fast as possible" Rebekah says and I can't help but smile to myself but neither of the two Mikaelson's can see it.

"He told me that he was only telling me to protect me, and that he didn't care about you or Avery, and Avery was the first possible thing that came to my mind, and as soon as he told me that he only cared about me I immediately left to go find her and you, so I'm sorry for believing him for one second to protect my brother and.... Avery" Rebekah says as she hesitates on the last part.

Both of them say in silence as I still pretended to be asleep as Klaus broke the silence.

"I'm rooting for the two of you, sister, I actually like Avery, and I think that she's good for you, and a million times better for you than Marcellus and just better than him in general" Klaus says and Rebekah sighs as she keeps her eyes on the road.