0.9

The next morning I woke up in somebody's arms but I was so confused because I had no idea who it was.

I turned my body around to see a sleeping Rebekah behind me.

I then remember last night and my dream.

I push it out of my mind and just look over at Rebekah and her sleeping face. I smile to myself as I start to untangle around her arms so I could get up but I couldn't.

Just then Rebekah's eyes shoot open and she looks over at me pretending to be hurt but still looking tired.

"Are you trying to ditch me?" Rebekah says and I smile at her.

"Nooo" I say and she laughs as she pulls her arms away and lays on her back flatly as she rests her head in her hands.

"Did you sleep better last night?" Rebekah asks as I get out of bed.

"Yes, didn't have any more bad dreams and I fell asleep pretty quickly" I say and she nods as she also gets out of bed even though I was able to feel her gaze on me.

I look over and notice that Rebekah is wearing an oversized t-shirt and is wearing no pants.

I blush as I see her look my way and I turn around and go over and open up the windows pretending that I wasn't totally staring down at her legs and her entire exposed body.

Was Rebekah wearing that last night? Did she go change in the middle of the night? No cause we were in the same position that we fell asleep in last night and woke up with it again.

Maybe she was just wearing that last night and I had no idea because I was too busy crying over my dream.

Once I opened the curtains and turned around I could see that Rebekah was also staring at me.

Little did I know I was also wearing an oversized t-shirt with no pants. I blushed and I could tell that Rebekah did too and we both turned away from each other.

I looked over in the mirror to take a look at myself for some reason. It's just something that I do every morning when I wake up. I don't really know why I do it though.

Just then I felt someone behind me and as I was about to turn around I could feel and hand slowly touching my waist.

The fingers were soft, smooth, gentle. I knew that it was Rebekah. I was feeling her hands all over me for the entire night. I've mastered the feel of it at this point.

My heart then started beating faster. Then I could feel Rebekah leaning into my ear as she began to whisper in it which made my heart beat faster.

"Am I making you nervous?" Rebekah whispers tauntingly in my ear.

Just then we hear footsteps and she slowly steps away from me and I can feel her smirk coming off of her face as we both turn around and see Klaus smirking at us.

"Well, I bet that you two got lucky last night" Klaus says smirking and I roll my eyes at him.

"Nik!" Rebekah says going back to the normal Rebekah instead of the teasing side of her.

I smirked over at her as I walked past her but brushed my hand past hers while doing it and smirked as I walked into my closet.

If she wants to be a tease, then so can I.

I felt her gaze on me the entire time I walked until I walked into the closet and shut the door.

I smirked to myself as I grabbed a bag that was in my closet. One that Klaus probably put there. And I started putting clothes that I wear and my pjs and everything I use.

Who knows how long this is gonna go on for.

After I finish packing up my stuff I get dressed into some black leggings and a black top that is cropped and shows my stomach a little along with a black leather jacket and these black boots along with the outfit.

I leave the closet and go into the bathroom and brush my teeth and brush out my hair then put that stuff in my bag.

I leave the bathroom and put my bag on top of my bed as I look at myself in the mirror once again.

Just then I hear the door open and I can see that Rebekah is standing at the doorway through the mirror.

She also got dressed and got ready.

She looks gorgeous. She always does.

"Hey" I say smiling as she enters my room with her eyes burning to me and my outfit.

"You sure you wanna wear that?" She says and I turn around and look at her.

"Yes. What are you my mom?" I say sarcastically and she laughs.

"Well if you do, just a fair warning, you probably will get some looks from guys, and possibly girls" Rebekah says with a hint of jealousy in her voice and I roll my eyes.

"They can look at me all they want, I know that I'm hot" I say and Rebekah laughs.

"Nik is packing up the car and we're gonna get breakfast from some place, though I wanted to give you something before we leave" Rebekah says and I look at her with a look.

"What is it?" I ask and she reaches into her pocket and pulls out a box and hands it to me.

"What the hell is this? An engagement ring or something?" I say sarcastically and Rebekah laughs and nods her head towards the box.

"No it's not, but open it" Rebekah says and I open up the box and I look inside and see a necklace.

I pull it out of the box and take a look at it. It's a necklace with a circle full of small pieces of diamonds.

"Oh my god Bekah, it's beautiful, thank you so much" I say and she smiles.

"I'm glad you like it, it used to be my mothers, her her mothers before that, and before that and I wanted to give it to someone special, like you" Rebekah says and I smile at her and her butterflies in my stomach again.

"Can you?" I ask holding up the necklace and she nods.

"Of course" Rebekah says and I put my hair aside and she puts the necklace around my neck as I hold it within my hand.

"It's amazing, thank you so much Bekah" I say and turn around and hug her tightly.

"Does it do anything witchy though? Considering it belonged to your mother, who you know, was a witch" I say and Rebekah thinks about something for a moment but then shakes her head.

"No... no I do not believe so..." She says hesitantly and I find it suspicious and look at her.

I am about to say something when Klaus knocks on the door and we see him at the doorway.

"Cars ready, let's go my lovelies" Klaus says and he smirks and walks away with me and Rebekah following closely behind.

Hey y'all, double update, may not update for a few days cause I'm starting another week of school but I'll try! Anyways, have a good day or good night!