1.2

I look at Rebekah confused.

Marcel? Does she mean the same Marcel?

I think as I look over to 'Marcel' as I look at him.

"Well I thought he'd at least be hotter" I say out loud on accident and Marcel glares at me and takes a step towards me.

Rebekah slowly steps toward him threateningly.

"Don't you dare even think about it Marcel, she's human to start with" Rebekah says and I look over at him and he slowly backs away from me.

I chuckle.

"That's right, take a step back vampy" I say and Marcel gets right in my face quickly and Rebekah is quick to act and steps in front of me.

I laugh again.

"I don't need your protection Bekah, do I appreciate it? Yes, do I need it? No" I say and she looks at me.

"Fine, then don't come crying to me when your about to die" Rebekah says and I laugh again.

"Honey, I think we'll know who'll be the one crying over my death" I say and wink at her as I walk away down the streets again by myself.

I can see Rebekah blush behind me and she tries to follow me but Marcel grabs her by the hand and stops her.

I get slightly worried but keep walking.

It's fine. Rebekah can handle herself against Marcel.

I can see them talking but I just mind my own business and keep walking by myself.

As I walk down a street not to far away from Rebekah and Marcel, my phone rings and I look at the caller ID and it's Stefan. Again.

"Fuck" I curse slightly at myself and go behind a wall and answer it.

"Heyyyy Stefff" I say acting all happy.

"Oh my god! Avery! You answered! Finally! Where are you?! Are you okay? What happened I woke up and you and Rebekah are both gone, and so is Klaus... we've looked everywhere for you! What's going on?" Stefan says shooting things out of his mouth that I somehow keep track of it.

"Look Stef I'm okay, I promise, Klaus pissed odd some witches and they have a hunter coming after him, and I'm on the journey with them because I'm a human and hunters can't hurt humans" I say and Stefan then says something.

"Wait, them? Who's them?" Stefan asks.

"Klaus and.... Rebekah, look Stef she came along to help protect me and I couldn't say no cause Klaus promised it to hurt any of you guys and he was being nice and-" I say quickly but soon her cut off by Stefan.

"Wha- what? Protect you? What no Avery their just using you to keep Klaus safe, neither of them give a damn about you, not even Rebekah" Stefan says but I shake my head.

"Then why was she with us when Klaus compelled those men after me?" I ask proving s point because Stefan is silent for a moment.

"Because A! She was only pretending to! Plus she hurt you when she lied to you!" Stefan says.

"Then we talked after that! And she saved me from the men after they shot a stake at me! Stefan please their protecting me with their life" I say.

"Well I only hear one heart beat over the phone, where's the other two that are supposed ti be 'protecting you'" Stefan says and I scoff.

"They have business that needs to be done! And I'm really close to them! Look Stefan I'm safe okay? I'm fine, I'm alive Stefan! Just trust me okay?" I ask and there's silence on the other end.

"Stefan? Do you trust me?" I ask.

"Yes" Stefan says finally after a long silence.

"Okay... and I can't tel you where I am cause the hunter is smart, he'll find you and force it out of you and may even kill you or Damon or even Lena, so don't try to find me, if Lena and Damon try, stop them, okay?" I ask.

"Yes" Stefan says.

"Promise me Stef" I say and I hear him sigh on the other end.

"Alright alright, I promise" Stefan says and I smile to myself.

"That's Stef! I miss you but I gotta go, tell Lena and Jer I love them and miss them, and I guess you can tell Damon that I miss him to" I say sarcastically and Stefan laughs on the other end.

"Alright, see you later Avery, be safe, please" Stefan says.

"I will Stef, bye" I say and we both hang up and I walk back into the streets and no longer see Rebekah where she was earlier with Marcel.

Where is she?

Just as I think that out of nowhere something comes up to my ear.

"Boo" Somebody says which kind of scares me and I quickly turn around and see the same blonde I've seen all day.

"My god Rebekah! You scared the fucking shit out of me!" I say and she laughs.

"Love that I did that but we have no time, we need to go, hurry there's no time to explain" Rebekah says and grabs my arm and starts dragging me.

"Rebekah what's going on?" I ask as she still drags me out to where we parked.

"Like I said, no time to explain, we need to go though, now!" Rebekah says as she quickly turns on the car and gets me locked in the lass ever seat and even buckles me.

"Rebekah what's happening!?" I shout starting to get worried.

"NIK! HURRY UP!" She yells as she closes my door and gets in the drivers seat and closes the door and buckles herself as well.

Then a few seconds later I look back and see a blur and see the door open then close and then see Klaus Ik the back seat starting to buckle as Rebekah locks the doors and windows and starts driving immediately.

Sorry this one was a bit shorter I am very tired because I went to Peter piper pizza for my school tonight so yay 😁 but I'm very exhausted and I still have school tomorrow so yeah. Anyways have a good day or night!