1.0

Me, Rebekah, and Klaus got in the car and started driving to where ever we had to go.

There wasn't even a for sure location as to where we're going but Klaus somehow found out that the hunter would be coming after him today and we have no idea where the hunter is so we decided to just leave Mystic Falls today.

As we were driving I got a phone call.

I haven't checked my phone in hours. Not since before Klaus 'kidnapped' me and Rebekah.

Apparently my phone had been off the entire time. I finally turned on my phone to see 24 missed calls and 38 messages from Lena, Jer, Damon, and Stefan.

"Oh shit, I am screwed" I say quietly to myself but forgetting that there's literally two original vampires in the car who can hear everything I'm saying.

"And now why is that love?" I hear Rebekah ask as she looks into the back seat where I am.

"Um I haven't turned my phone on in hours and Stefan knows that I'm gone and now I'm blown up" I say and Klaus laughs.

"What are you laughing at dick?" I say and he laughs again.

"Your gonna get a shouting from all of them, just warning you" Klaus says trying to hide his laughter.

"You don't think I know that asshole?" I say and Rebekah snickers.

"Don't you laugh either Barbie Klaus" I say and she gives me a glare and I smirk at her.

"I would shush now love if I were you" Rebekah says sighing and I roll my eyes and get an idea and smirk to myself.

I decided that I'm gonna tease Rebekah again.

I then went behind her seat and slipped my hand through the crack between her seat and the door and I put my hand under her shirt but didn't go far up and I just kept teasing her with it.

I could feel that Rebekah was a little tense and when I touched her it seemed that she just relaxed into the seat as my fingers kept slightly touching her soft skin.

I then had my hand leave her hip and I just relaxed back in my seat when all of a sudden Rebekah reclined her chair all the way back until it was sitting in my lap and she was smirking up at me.

"Rebekah, get your god damn seat off of me right now" I say and she laughs and smiles tauntingly.

"What are you gonna do if I don't?" She asks and I just smirk slightly and laugh.

I then wiggle out from under the seat and go to Klaus's side and I just smirk at her.

"Hey come on! I was comfyyy" She says making a pout face and I roll my eyes while smiling and I just turn and face the window.

"Stop the car Nik" Rebekah says and he looks over at her.

"What? why?" Klaus asks.

"Well because I want a bloody blood bag from the trunk you wanker" Rebekah says and Klaus rolls his eyes and stops the car on the side and Rebekah gets out and grabs a blood bag from the trunk and she ends up sitting in the back with me.

"What the hell are you doing?" I ask.

"What does it look like?" Rebekah says and I smile.

"Okay well if your gonna be back here then shut up" I say smiling and put AirPods into my ears to play some relaxing music and she laughs and just keeps sipping her blood bag.

-1 hour and a half later-

3rd person POV-

Avery had fallen asleep during the car ride and Rebekah didn't notice until Klaus had stopped the car to get gas and go inside the gas station.

Rebekah grabbed Avery's phone and put it in her bag with all of her stuff in it so she didn't lose it and did the same with her AirPods.

Rebekah grabbed a blanket from the back and was about to cover Avery with it when all of a sudden Avery moves and ends up cuddling against Rebekah.

Rebekah smiles down at Avery and leans over and takes off her shoes and puts her feet up on the rest of the backseat as Avery just cuddled up against Rebekah with her hand resting on Rebekah's thigh.

Rebekah then covered Avery and herself with the soft grey blanket as Rebekah leaned her head out the window.

Rebekah was even wrapping her arm around Avery as if she was protecting her from something and she didn't even know it.

-5 minutes later-

Rebekah was still waiting for Klaus in the car while Avery was still cuddling up against her fast asleep.

Until one second Avery let out a small whimper out of fear and sadness.

"Avery? Love?" Rebekah says moving her position to get a better look at Avery.

Rebekah's face was filled with concern when she saw that tears were starting to form in Avery's eyes.

Rebekah didn't know what else to do but she calmed down and just started stroking Avery's hair and pulled Avery up closer to her and started whispering safe and assuring things in her ear to calm her down and to make her bad dream go away.

After she did that for a minute Avery seemed to calm down and just relax into Rebekah's body as the blonde kept stroking the brunettes hair.

-20 minutes later-

1st person POV- (Avery's POV)

I woke up and slowly looked around when I was confused where I was.

Until I remembered that I was in the car with Klaus and Rebekah.

Speaking of Rebekah, I looked up to see the blonde staring down at me and I didn't even realized that I was cuddled right up against her body.

"Good morning love, how was your nap? Did you have another bad dream?..." Rebekah says hesitantly at the last part.

"Um... yeah I did but right in the middle of it, it just went away as if it never happened, then I had a really good dream" I say and Rebekah smiles mostly to herself and I look at her also smiling.

"What's that face?" I ask.

"What face?" Rebekah asks but ends up smiling again.

"That one" I say pointing at her.

"Nothing, anyways, Nik where are we even going?" Rebekah says quickly changing the topic and I roll my eyes and her off of her and put my shoes back on.

"You might be happy about where we're going, dear sister" Klaus says and I furrow my eyebrows as I quickly give my hair a quick brush.

"Wow Nik your so specific, just tell us where we're going" Rebekah says imma sassy tone at her brother.

"New Orleans"

They're going to New Orleans! What's gonna happen there? Will Marcel be there? Will there be other guys or maybe even girls there? I wonder. Keep reading guys and hope y'all have a good night or day!