2.0

Me and Rebekah just stood in the bathroom with the two young girls.

I ran out of the bathroom and I could hear Rebekah chase after me and out of the bathroom.

"Baby!" Rebekah says and comes in front of me and holds my shoulders and looks me deeply in my eyes as tears are brimming in my eyes.

"Everything will be fine love, I promise you my love" Rebekah says as her thumb wipes a few tears away that fell from my face and caresses my face at the same time.

"Okay? I won't let anything bad happen to you darling" Rebekah says with reassuring eyes and I nod hesitantly as she wraps her arms tightly around me and I let out a shaky breath and Rebekah just holds me tighter in her soft arms.

"What do you think is gonna happen?" I ask slowly as Rebekah pulls away and looks into my eyes as her eyes go soft as they make contact with mine.

"I don't know love, but I won't let anyone touch you, I promise you that" Rebekah says and I nod slowly as we start to walk out when certain people walk in.

I tense up next to Rebekah at the sight of them walking in through the door.

Damon, Stefan, and my precious older sister Elena.

Me and Rebekah try to slip away when Damon suddenly appears in front of us and I flinch a bit from the random appearance out of no where but Rebekah doesn't look phased.

In fact, Rebekah pulls her hand around my waist pulling me towards her and closer to her protectively.

"Damon..." I say slowly as Damon just glares at the two of us standing with each other and next to each other.

"Leave them Damon, we came here for a reason" Stefan says as he appears grabbing Damon by the arm but he doesn't budge.

"Just let it go Damon, she's not worth it, not a minute of our time" Elena says as she appears as well and I can't help but feel a little hurt by that.

"You are so lucky that were in a crowd full of people right now Elena otherwise I would bash your head into the wall a thousand times" Rebekah says as her grip on my waist gets tighter but she still is soft so she doesn't hurt me.

"Come on babe" I say pulling her to walk away until Elena speaks up again.

"Yeah, run away like you always do" Elena says and I turn around and shove her until Damon steps in front of her with a burning desire in his eyes.

Just then I see his black vampire veins form around his eyes until Rebekah pulls me away and Stefan pins Damon against the wall holding him by the collar of his shirt.

"Enough Damon! You're not gonna hurt her, I won't let you" Stefan says as Rebekah lets go of me and we look at each other and share the same thought as we both smirk and I turn towards Elena who has a smirk on her face.

"You say I'm not worth a minute of your time and here you are picking fights with me Elena, plus, my one thousand year old original vampire girlfriend, beats both of your 150 some year old vampire boyfriends" I say smiling at her and gesture my head towards Rebekah who already has Damon and Stefan on the ground and Elena's eyes widen in shock as she runs towards the two Salvatore brothers.

"Bye bye sissy" I say as I lace my hand with Rebekah's and we make our way out of the club and make it to her car.

Before I step inside Rebekah grabs my wrist, pulling me towards her where she places a kiss on my lips.

"What was that for?" I question and she just shrugs and smiles at me.

"Because I'm proud of you, for sticking up to your stupid sister like that, and for being brave" Rebekah says smiling at me with a soft look in her eyes.

"It was about time" I say and she smiles before placing a soft kiss on my lips again.

"Did you really have you take Stefan down as well though? I mean he did defend me" I say feeling a tiny bit guilty.

"I know love, but I knew that if I took Damon down, then Stefan would retaliate and he would do anything to protect his brother and Elena, so I had to take him down to" Rebekah says and I nod slowly. She does make a point. Stefan is so heartfelt. He'll do anything to protect the people he loves.

Me and Rebekah get in the car and we start driving home and once we get home and walk inside we see Klaus sitting on the couch with the side lamp on.

"Where were you two?" He asks with a concerned but stern face as he stood up and made his way over to us.

"At a club, I wanted to surprise Avery, why do you care?" Rebekah says with a confused face.

"Because Stefan and Damon Salvatore paid a little visit to me, snuck up on me when I had no idea that they were here, I would've heard them, but I have a small feeling that their little Bennett witch had something to do with that, they came up and snapped my neck and once I woke up, I found a note" Klaus says handing us the note as we read it.

Hey Klaus, hope your neck doesn't hurt when you wake up, whoops. Well me and Stefan will be heading after your little sister, Barbie Klaus, and Avery, you say she's your family and yet you can't, you won't, be able to protect her from us. You've stolen Avery from us and we'll make you pay for it, see you soon Klaus. Also, might wanna be careful with your cut there.

- Damon and Stefan

Me and Rebekah read the note and looked at each other in confusion as we read the last part until we looked at Klaus again.

"They also did this" Klaus says as he lifts his shirt up slightly to show a huge gash on his upper waist that made me throw my hand over my mouth on how bad it looked.

"It's still healing but it'll take time, thought you two should know" Klaus says as he sits down and me and Rebekah just share a look and head upstairs.

Hey guys! Sorry it's been a while! Also thanks for almost 5K reads!!!! Love you guys so much and I hope you guys have a great day or night!