1.7

When me and Rebekah saw Stefan's car and both looked at each other concerned.

"Oh shittt" I say as me and Rebekah then go over to the door and open it and see Stefan and Damon and Jeremy all looking at Klaus and yelling at him until they look back and see me and Rebekah.

"A!" Jeremy says and runs over to me and hugs me tightly.

"Hey Jer... wh-what's going on?" I ask also looking at the two Salvatore Brothers and Klaus.

"Well uh Stefan didn't see you in your room and he got worried and told Damon and I heard then we went looking for you and came here first" Jeremy says and I mentally slap myself in the face for not saying anything and sneaking out in the middle of the night.

"Um yeah about that... I um-" I start but get cut off by Damon.

"To bad, let's go, your never coming back here again" Damon says grabbing my arm roughly.

Rebekah quickly vamp speeds Damon off of me and slams him into the wall and also slams his head into the floor. Passing him out.

Stefan then tries to vamp speed to Rebekah but Klaus vamp speeds in front of Stefan and holds him by his collar.

"You are not to touch my sister, nor Avery" Klaus says before snapping Stefan's neck and I quickly run to both of the brothers and check on them.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Jeremy says and I get up and go over to him and he grabs my arm but gently.

"A please, come home" Jer asks me and I can't help but just look down at the floor without saying anything.

Rebekah slowly pulls me away from Jer and Klaus steps in front of Jer.

"Klaus please.. don't hurt him" I beg Klaus and he just puts his hand on Jer's shoulder.

"Jeremy, when you go home, tell everybody, that Avery is our family, my family, and if they hurt her or come after her, I will end their lives in a heartbeat, goodbye now" Klaus says and Jer looks at me and I slowly nod.

Jer scoffs and grabs Damon's and Stefan's body and takes them to the car and he drives away and I see him drive away through the window as tears form in my eyes as a few slowly come down my face.

I can feel Rebekah come up behind me because she wraps her arms around my waist from behind me and leans her head on my shoulder and I lean back into her.

"Are you okay love?" Rebekah asks me and I nod without saying anything as I take a dee breath.

"Yeah.. it's just hard" I say slowly as I can feel Rebekah take her head off my shoulder and she uses one of her hands to stroke my hair.

"Can I stay here? I just don't think that I can go back there.. alone" I say thinking of all the stuff I need and still left there.

"I can go with you to get your stuff" Rebekah says facing me towards her as I put my hands around her neck.

"I don't know.. you never know if they have a white oak stake laying around somewhere" I say sarcastically and she laughs.

"I can take care of myself love, don't worry" Rebekah says then Klaus walks over and he smiles at us.

"I see it finally happened, and don't worry sister, Avery's good for you, better than anybody else" Klaus says and I smile and look down but look up and smile at him.

"Thank you Nik"

"Thank you Klaus, and also, thanks for today Klaus, it was really nice of you" I say and he takes a step towards me smiling.