0.3

Me and Damon drove home in silence. I was upset and sad. Damon was confused and excited but also a little worried at the same time.

"What happened in San Diego?" He asked. "I guess there's no going back, your my best friend Damon" I say and he nods. "Well whenever I came home when it was dark out I had to pass by this alley way that was full of these guys... they always hit on me but I was always usually always to hold them off, then yesterday I wanted to go on a walk, then I met Rebekah..." I say and zone out as I think of her. Her eyes. Her body. Her beauty. Everything about her.

I snapped out of it when Damon nudged my arm. "Look I don't know what happened between you guys in San Diego-" He starts but I cut him off. "No Damon... Nothing happened" I say and he nods.

"Okay well it seems like you guys were friends, but look Avery, she is a Mikaelson, you know what that is? Bad news, stay away from her and the rest of the Mikaelson's from now on, okay?" Damon said. I didn't want to though. I didn't want to stay away from Rebekah. It just felt wrong if I did.

"Hey Avery, you hear me?" Damon asks snapping me out of my trance. "Um yeah..." I say.

"But um Rebekah helped me from the guys last night and we talked and bonded..." I say thinking back to the fact that she's Klaus's brother and lied to me. I hate it when people lie to me, it's one of my biggest pet peeves. I say as Damon nods and we continue driving.

-About 10 minutes later-

Me and Damon arrived at The Salvatore House and once I parked the car and we got out. Damon immediately came over and wrapped me in a tight hug that was lifting me off the ground as I hugged him back around his neck.

I missed Damon, it was so long since I had seen him, it felt like I hadn't seen him in years.

"I missed you so much" Damon says as he carefully puts me down.

"Me too bestie" I say and smile as Damon then whispers in my ear to surprise everybody else when I came in.

I nodded and he walked in and everybody was inside planning a way to rescue Damon when he walked in. They were all shocked but Stefan hugged his brother then Elena did.

"What no hug for me big sis?" I say walking in and Elena stopped hugging Damon as they all stared at me in shock but also in happiness as well.

Elena ran to me and hugged me tightly and I hugged her back.

Jeremy then came out of the bathroom and he started blabbering on about something random and he saw everybody else in shock and he was confused until he turned around and saw me and he face turned from confused too happy and excited.

"Av?" He says as he gives me my nickname he always calls me ever since he was little.

"Hey baby bro" I say and smile as I run and hug him tightly as well.

After I said hi and hugged everyone they all asked about how Damon escaped and why I was back and I told them everything. About me and Rebekah in San Diego, Klaus calling me, me going to save Damon, everything.

-15 minutes later-

After I talked to everybody almost all of us went home. The only people who stayed with the Salvatore brothers were me and Lena. Damon and Stefan wanted us to stay cause they missed me and they are literally obsessed with Lena.

The four of us talked for another hour until I realized that it was midnight and I was feeling pretty tired.

"Guys I'm gonna head to bed, it was nice to see you guys again though, is my room still here?" I say because whenever me and Lena spent the night the Salvatore's always had an extra room for us.

"Of course it is bestie, we would have never gotten rid of it, goodnight though" Damon says and I smile and hug him, Stefan, and Lena. I say goodnight to them and I head to my room and open the door.

Everything was still the same. Exactly how I left it. I smiled to myself as I closed the door and closed my blinds and put on some pjs and got ready for bed.

Once I finished getting ready for bed I then turned off the light and laid down in my bed as I thought about random things until one person came to mind that I tried to shut out. But no matter how much I tried to shut her out I just couldn't. Rebekah.

I couldn't erase her from my memory. It was way too hard for me to do. It was like... impossible for me.

I thought about our time in San Diego, and the time we could've had. I can't believe that she lied. I know that I didn't know her for really that long at all but it felt like I knew her for years when I bumped into her. Something clicked in that moment it happened.

But then another person came to mind. Klaus.

I then thought about what he said. That Rebekah bumped into me on purpose, that she never actually liked me, and that she didn't really want to be my friend, that it was all fake and not real. I refused to believe that though.

I saw Rebekah's face. It was full of regret. She clearly felt bad. Although when I found out that she lied to me. It felt like someone ripped out my heart and teared it into a million pieces that couldn't be put back together.

It always felt like that though.

I always got hurt during anything I tried. Whenever I tried to help other people. Hurt. Whenever I finally thought about myself for the first time ever. Hurt. When I tried to make friends.. Hurt.

I pushed it all out of my mind and shook my head. I didn't want to think like that. I just decided to go to bed and wake up the next morning with my sister and my best friend and a close friend of mine.

Then I finally fell asleep thinking about random things until I started dreaming.

About her.

The dream:

"Bekah! Come back here! You're such a cheater! Bex!!" Avery screams as Rebekah vamp speeds away from her on a big grass field right next to a small cliff where you can see the sun set.

"You need to catch me first darling! It's not always going to be so easy-!" Rebekah says as she vamp speeds again but trips over a pile of dirt near the cliff and falls down as she tries to get up quickly but Avery catches up and pins her back on the ground as Rebekah's back hits the dirt again.

"Ha, even if you cheat, I will still always beat you" Avery says smiling at Rebekah as Rebekah tires to catch her breath again but Avery also gets tired and falls right beside Rebekah on the grass as they can see the sun starting to set together.

"I love you so much Avery Jenna Gilbert" Rebekah says turning and looking over at Avery.

"And I love you, Rebekah Mikaelson" Avery says smiling brightly as her and Rebekah stare at each other in awe as they both lean in and let their lips touch slowly and smoothly.

Like a missing puzzle piece finally found and put together.

I then gasp awake from my random dream. I look around the room and still see that I am in my room of the Salvatore House.

"What the hell?" I whisper to myself as I think of my dream on repeat.

Hey guys! I AM ALREADY LOVING AVERY AND REBEKAH AHHH!! Hopefully you guys are too! I hope you guys are enjoying this story so far it's my first story so let me know what you think of it! Anyways I hope y'all have a good day or night!