0.4

I finally fell asleep after an hour of thinking of my dream and what it meant.

I had no idea what it meant and that's what freaks me out.

The next morning I woke up and got dressed and got ready and went downstairs to the smell of pancakes.

"Hey D, you making your little vampire pancakes again" I say with a small laugh.

Damon always makes vampire pancakes and that's another thing that I loved about him.

"Of course bestie, how did you sleep last night?" Damon asked me and my heart started beating a little fast when he asked as I thought of Rebekah but I quickly stopped so Damon didn't hear it.

"Uh yeah, good, just still adjusting to the mattress heh" I say nervously and Damon looks suspicious for a second but he looks normal the next second.

"Okay... well eat up" He says as he puts a plate of his vampire pancakes in front of me.

"Thanks" I say as I hear my stomach growl and I pick up the first pancake and take a bite out of it as I see Lena walk into the room with Stefan and their laughing and I look over at Damon and I can see that he is jealous.

"Don't worry about it D" I whisper as I walk past him to put my dish in the sink. I turn around and see Damon smiling at me with a grateful look.

"I'm gonna head out to the grill, see you guys later, thanks for letting me spend the night" I say and Damon and Stefan both smile at me.

"Of course, you're always welcome here Avery" Stefan says as we both share a smile.

I then say bye to Lena and leave the Salvatore House and get in my car and then drive to the grill.

-5 minutes later-

I arrive at the grill and park in a parking spot and I walk out and walk inside the grill and see Caroline and Bonnie.

I walk over to them and I sit down next to them.

"Hey guys" I say and they look at me and smile at me.

"Heyyy, how's it like being back in Mystic Falls?" Caroline says all happy and chippy like how she usually is and I laugh slightly as I think of how everything has been so far.

I smile and then my dream comes back to me from last night as it starts to replay in my head.

After a minute I snap out of my thoughts from Caroline and Bonnie shaking my shoulder.

"You okay Avery?" Bonnie asks and I nod slowly.

"Yeah just thinking..." I say as I trail off and look over behind Caroline's and Bonnie's shoulder as I see a familiar face.

"Shit..." I whisper as I can make the face of Klaus and Caroline and Bonnie are confused.

"Wow Avery Gilbert cussing? You're not aloud to do that you're still to young" Bonnie says and I smile and laugh nervously but my heart starts to beat quickly as I see a familiar blonde by Klaus.

"Guys I need to go... Nice chatting guys bye" I say quickly and get up from my seat as I rush over to my car and I try to open the door when there is a blur in front of me and I fall back and hit the concrete and drop my keys beside me as I look up and see Klaus looking down at me.

"K-klaus" I say with my breath shaking slightly and he just smiles quickly.

"That's correct love" He says and I get up quickly.

"Nik! Leave her be!" I hear as I turn around and see Rebekah again. My heart starts to beat quickly again as I see Rebekah approach and my dream comes to mind but I quickly push it out of my mind.